Asking Advice Anyone Else Listen To Trance Music?

dcristo

Content Writer
I love listening to uplifting melodic trance music. It always puts you in a good mood.

Such as listening to songs like this:

If you prefer vocals you will like this:

ipol12

Yellow Belt
Trance music was just relaxing and hypnotic. I love Coldplay's Midnight. It may be less melodic but the feel of the music relaxing.

patrickkenyi

I love listening to trance music because not only does it put me in a positive, relaxed mood but it also helps me focus immensely. This is especially useful when I'm studying or trying to get something done. My favorite trance artist has been Armin Van Buuren for some years now.

dcristo

Content Writer
I love listening to trance music because not only does it put me in a positive, relaxed mood but it also helps me focus immensely. This is especially useful when I'm studying or trying to get something done. My favorite trance artist has been Armin Van Buuren for some years now.
Yeah Armin is a trance god lol although I think Aly & Fila are producing better stuff now.

I like this remix of Shivers.

ipol12

Yellow Belt
Sadly, trance is an underrated genre of music as mostly, people preferred pop, EDM, and hip-hop. That's what mainstream music nowadays.

dcristo

Content Writer
Sadly, trance is an underrated genre of music as mostly, people preferred pop, EDM, and hip-hop. That's what mainstream music nowadays.
It doesn't bother me that trance music is not mainstream. In fact, it's better that it's not, because those that do are truly passionate about listening to it. So when you go to trance music parties, everywhere that is there is there for the music, which creates a really good vibe.

Where it becomes problematic is when trance artists feel the need to produce more mainstream trance music to appeal to a wider audience, thus alienating their core fan base. It is understandable, because they need to pay their bills, but the music suffers.

I can't believe I haven't mentioned Above & Beyond in this thread already. They are awesome!!