Just Gossip Anyone got a degree in i.t

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bionic Woman

Yellow Belt
I have certificates of qualification for these:

Clait
New Clait
ECDL (I have finished this course with two certificates, however there is an optional module which covers all the work in the ECDL which I have put off until september now)

What about you gkd?

shadoweater

Yellow Belt
Qual

I have a BSc (hons) in Computer communications
Network + (woot)

N+ is part of the CCNA course I am on and I am very close to sitting my LPI Level 1 exam (YAY!)

Peace

gkd_uk

Yellow Belt
Bionic Woman said:
I have certificates of qualification for these:

Clait
New Clait
ECDL (I have finished this course with two certificates, however there is an optional module which covers all the work in the ECDL which I have put off until september now)

What about you gkd?
Great

I have a Bsc Hons in I.T and am also a Microsoft Certified Professional

J

jintc

Well i have a degree however these day it dosent mean much

hence the fact, experiance goes alot further then paper work

shadoweater

Yellow Belt
degrees

I have a degree and its not too good in IT. Companys prefer certification in certain technologies (Citrix, Cisco, Microsoft stuff)

Degrees do show you can learn at a fast pace due to the nature of the work and it shows you can hit deadlines

Just my 2p worth

Peace

gkd_uk

Yellow Belt
I agree, its the MS certifications that companies are interested in now a days and lots of experience.

bobdavid00

White Belt
I have I.T. degree which is provided by SemSim.com. SemSim is internationally acclaimed Cisco CCNA exam router simulation software that helps aspiring candidates prepare for the Cisco Certified Network Associate certification exam. For more information about Cisco ccna and Ccna exam.

BuckBennett

Yellow Belt
I couldn't agree more. It is very important to have such degrees in Information & Technology Industry , such as MS certifications , BSc hons, Cisco and so on. These certificates can prove their own ability and talents. And the practical experience in one's work is more important than anything esle. Combined high-quality certifications with practical working experience in technologies, Everyone can become a superman in IT.

Status
Not open for further replies.