Welcome to WebmasterServe!

FREE TO JOIN! Join us now to engage in informative and friendly discussions about Webmastering, SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing, Programming, Graphic Design, Online Jobs and more. What are you waiting for? Ready to join our friendly community? It takes just one minute to register.

Dismiss Notice

Join WebmasterServe Forums 
Join the discussion! Have a better idea or an opinion? It takes just one minute to register Click Here to Join

Help Me/Question Are Sufficient Projects Available For Seo Professionals On Freelancing Sites?

Discussion in 'Freelancer Forum' started by Doominic anderson, Feb 11, 2016.

1. Doominic anderson

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +21 / -0
    I am a Seo professional and i have good knowledge of seo techniques which increases traffic on targeted website.
    Are sufficient projects available on freelancing sites which make me busy and make money for me?
    Which seo techniques can help me to get more projects from these sites?

2. Manish Mishra

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +159 / -0
    There are sufficient projects are available on the freelancing website. But for a newbie it is hard to find one. It is all about prioritize experienced over to newbie in any open market place.

If you have a good skills, you can take your time to make yourself as an established member and sooner you will be another big thing for the same market that has been ignoring you.

3. cheezcarls

cheezcarls It's Game Time!
    Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +162 / -0
    I think you should better find out yourself by simply going into freelancing websites and search for clients who are looking for VAs for their huge projects. If you want them to get attracted in your SEO services, I would strongly suggest that you should publish your own portfolio on what you can do to help them. You can offer them a free quote on what are they looking for, and share to them on how can you really help them get things going, so that you will be a busy person in doing SEO services to your respective clients. Good luck!

4. Zirkon Kalti

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +120 / -0
    There will always be enough projects for you to do but the question is how can you get them to hire you. You need to have a good portfolio with many relevant samples to increase your chances of getting hired.

5. masterbusiness

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +32 / -0
    I often see a lot of SEO projects online and on freelance websites. If you have the right SEO skills you definitely could get sufficient projects. You just have to simply look for the right project with the right amount of pay.

6. steve taylor

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +25 / -0
    yes there are many freelancing sites avitabile and provide so many number of seo projects.
    1. Upwork
    2. Freelancer
    3. Peopleperhour
    4. Topal
    And many new freelancers sites are lunch go There and create your own account and bid the projects.
    Generally direct people not come to you due to don't know who is seo expert.
    When you advertise your skills then People comes to you.

7. masterbusiness

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +32 / -0
    The demand for SEO professionals is on the rise especially now that more and more businesses are advertising their products and services online.If you want to make a career out of it, there are a lot of projects online, just look for potential clients on legitimate sites such as Upwork and Freelancer.

8. RADHESHYAM GUPTA

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +20 / -0
    There are so many project on freelancer website so i think it is sufficient for SEO expert.
    But if you are new on Freelancer then you to give some time on freelancer Because there are so many SEO expert on Freelance website.
    So you need to make a unique profile on freelancer Website, after that u can easily fine SEO project From Freelancer.

9. niranjan kumar

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +13 / -0
    There are a lot of projects for seo in freelancer and they grow every minute. if you have good skills in seo you can make money from freelancer.
    As you are startup your new freelancer account little problems that you need to face, because there are also thousand seo professional are already in freelancer. So start from small projects and do these project with 100% your client satisfaction, after few months or after doing few project a lot of new offer is waiting for you.

10. VIVEK KUMAR

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +2 / -0
    On the freelancing website there are lot of Search Engine Optimization projects are available. For better classification you can search SEO projects by SEO techniques like Forum Posting , Article writing , Content rewriting , Social Media marketing , Social Media Optimization etc. You can also find long term projects which is complete in almost two the three months.

11. bharath

Staff Member Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +54 / -0
    There are some less projects for everyone as Google hit to major webmasters, but if you do good method, then people themselves comes at your door.
    From the past and present Seo is has totally changed and people are afraid in hiring to anyone. I suggest you to join with Seo company and work with them until you find great long term projects.

You also need some Virtual assistants who can work under you for small tasks.