Article submission

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luq

Yellow Belt
What do you think about article submission, it is real useful for site promotion and link building for a site?

TeamPlayer

Yellow Belt
I think it's probably one of THE best ways in fact. Articles have to be decent quality though, and quality should win over quantity everytime.

Webmasterserve

Staff member
Administrator
I think it's probably one of THE best ways in fact. Articles have to be decent quality though, and quality should win over quantity everytime.
TeamPlayer,
Have you use article submission to promote a website successfully? I have not tried it, my reasoning being if you submit one article to multiple location, its not unique any more so there will be little or no SEO benefit but perhaps I am wrong?

TeamPlayer

Yellow Belt
I only ever submit to one, or sometimes two article sites, never more.

Although the article is no longer unique, especially if ezine publishers or other webmasters decide to use your article, it should mean that you get the benefits of those people pasting not just the article but your links as well. They are required to display all links in order to be able to use your article (though I'm sure some try to get away with it).

PR ought to improve, there ought to be more visitors to your site, and the search engines tend to like article sites. I've put in some of my keywords from my articles to Google, and often the article appears high up on the first page.

beyond80

White Belt
article submisssion is definitely useful for massive backlinks generated from all over sites. ..it has been one of my top link building techniques

Status
Not open for further replies.