Welcome to WebmasterServe!

FREE TO JOIN! Join us now to engage in informative and friendly discussions about Webmastering, SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing, Programming, Graphic Design, Online Jobs and more. What are you waiting for? Ready to join our friendly community? It takes just one minute to register.

Dismiss Notice

Join WebmasterServe Forums 
Join the discussion! Have a better idea or an opinion? It takes just one minute to register Click Here to Join

Help Me/Question As A Newcomer How Much One Get In Forum Posting?

Discussion in 'Freelancer Forum' started by justiinn, Feb 15, 2016.

1. justiinn

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +28 / -0
    Hi.
    My friend registered on freelancing sites and got a project on forum posting through freelancer.client ask her to post daily 40 which includes reply and threads and will be awarded with 5$per 15 post.Total post will be 700.She asked me to help her in posting.
    so i want to ask is this enough as it is our first project or the amount is very less?Does forum posting cost this much only?

2. #scrapelink.com

#scrapelink.com New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Well I think she is being fairly paid. However it also depends on the niche she is working on. If it is a general topic like health or movies etc then it is easy to white on forum. If it is a niche like android app or wordpress that requires research then maybe you are underpaid

Sent from my SM-G550FY using Tapatalk

3. Webdog

White Belt

Ratings:
    +1 / -0
    The money you're being paid may not be enough but that is a fair amount to start with. There are many other considerations that might affect your rating hence affecting your pay. If you are being rated then consider writing long articles, don't just write some few lines and expect to be paid a lot of money. You should also consider the language which you're writing in. You may not be fluent but that doesn't mean you're limited to researching.

4. steve taylor

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +25 / -0
    Congrats you got your first job on freelancing website.
    5$ per 15 post is good rate due to your first job this offer is good when you complete it properly the you have experience in finishing job then after think This forum posting rate is low or high.
    I think it is good rate to forum posting on the website.

5. Pooja Sharma

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +20 / -0
    Forum posting works in regards of the number of words, number of articles, topics and your research. If you think you are able to coordinate among all these factors you are getting worth but if you think you are being asked to write the lengthy posts and you are being paid less just little more than few words article,you may look for more options or you need to put your more efforts to earn more.

6. RADHESHYAM GUPTA

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +20 / -0
    I think your client is pay you a very good rate (5$ per 15 post), Because it's is your first project.
    That is enough or not it's only depend on you , But Forum posting is an word game which every post has a minimum word limit.
    So you should need complete your project on time for best review by freelancer client. Because review is so help full.

7. Swati Mishra

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +105 / -0
    It depends on quality of work carried out by that new comer. It is all about how relevantly you post and how informative your post is. This also could be noticed by the appraisal you have on certain forum. Once you have establish you indeed can increase the prices.

8. Zirkon Kalti

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +120 / -0
    That is the normal rate for forum posting but natives from English speaking countries may ask for even more. This rate for forum posting work is not bad.

9. niranjan kumar

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +13 / -0
    Some projects are better than no project. It's not a big matter in freelancer you are earning little money in your first project. per post you got a good money. So don't much think about money do some little project and make big money.

10. sunshine

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +128 / -0
    One more thing, getting projects in the beginning even at low rates but completed successfully will cause a positive reviews for your profile which will be a great credit for you to earn more continuously.

11. bharath

Staff Member Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +54 / -0
    I see it is a good rate,but don't how much the Freelancer site charges for $15. . $5 for 15 posts means you will get an average 30 to 35 cents per post. As for you it is a new project without ratings the price is really great so you complete it for future projects and increasing paid per post rate.
    The rates always depends upon the quality of your work, but some fair people require quantity.

12. VIVEK KUMAR

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +2 / -0
    It totally depend on the your project and how much message you can post on the forum in a day. If your project is fixed rate then you can earn money as early as you complete the project. I think in India any individual forum poster can earn money 4K to 10K .

13. bharath

Staff Member Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +54 / -0
    I don't think we always find the jobs for forum posting, since there are more competitors from around the World. If you have experience in posting on forums then you would be making more than 25k per month easily.

In the last three months people started to hire forum posters, but before that no one was interested in developing their forums.

14. Manish Mishra

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +159 / -0
    Being forum poster, you can expect a good amount of money as a part time employee. By giving 1-2 hours you can easily manage to earn like 10-20k per month. Try to chose the jobs around your skills and knowledge so it will be an easy jobs for you to post little faster.