Automatic Indexing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hafsoh

Yellow Belt
Does Google automatically index the new blogs created in popular blog sites like wordpress or do i need to add the blog link somewhere manually?

Thanks

killerz

Yellow Belt
you can manually submit your url to search engines or you can write a nice article and submit it to a high traffic site and search engines will index your site.

J

johnafrankllin

since all the sites that provide blogging platform for you belongs to niche category and have very high reputation in all the search engines. Also the search engine spiders crawls these sites on a regular basis so you need not to submit. They will crawl your blog soon.
But if you wish you can submit them as well it will not harm too.
For google:
www(dot)google(dot)com/addurl/
For MSN
search(dot)msn(dot)com/docs/submit.aspx?FORM=WHWL
For Yahoo
siteexplorer(dot)search(dot)yahoo(dot)com/submit

G

gens

Place link to your blog on the well indexed source and you will have your blog indexed automatically

Janna122003

Yellow Belt
Does Google automatically index the new blogs created in popular blog sites like wordpress or do i need to add the blog link somewhere manually?

Thanks
Yeah. Google automatically index the blog when it finds the link from other site that is frequently crawl by google. Also by doing submission on bookmarking site post get indexed in less than 24 hours.

D

dds_sdd

Google have very active bots. I do agree with all statements above. But have you ever thought what is the best way and how does automatic inder\xind might influence on the further SEO? I think that is very important aspect.

Status
Not open for further replies.