BA Forums Suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patrick

Yellow Belt
Hello All.

I see that some of you (particularly coolgreen!) are keen to improve this forum and help bring it to life a bit more. I can now make modifications so keep your suggestions coming!

Personaly what i think might help this forum is if there weren't so seperate forums for different topics. That means that with a lot of forums and hardly any posts, regularly checking for new topics and posting becomes too much bother. I would like to consolidate the forums into maybe 3 or 4 seperate forums for different topics and no more BUT i don't want to do this unless everyone else thinks it's a good idea so let's hear your comments!

coolgreen44

Yellow Belt
I think, that every active forum i go to they all i have rs sections and many games sections, i have never seen a active foruim with religon and your life sections they should be in the general i think we should have webmasters forum but no buying selling sections

the sections movies should have a tv section added to it well so there just one forum to talk about both
remove

Offers & Requests
Sub-Forums: Employment Offers & Requests, Other Offers and Requests Website Templates and more -...

Old BATalk Forums

and selling and trading and the internet subsection could be removed
i have more but ummm its hard to type when i have to type by looking at the keyboared

Patrick

Yellow Belt
lol, Thanks coolgreen! I've taken that on board and i'll modify the forums shortly. Anyone else have any ideas as to which forums we need and which we can loose? Or any other suggestions for improvement come to that!

STH_Warning

White Belt
Well we could hold a post to see if the fans or users to see which fourms they want. So that could improve BA Talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.