Bank of Facebook! Have you ever thought about it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evgeniy

Yellow Belt
Have you ever thought that someday you can conduct all your financial transactions from the same account where there are all your photos, videos etc. You can do that in near future. The biggest social network decided to make a major push in payments.

CNN Money reports that Facebook has been talking to banks to offering solutions that would allow bank customers to do their banking transactions using their Facebook accounts.

jake

Yellow Belt
Good luck to Facebook, not sure I will trust Facebook, Google or any other Internet compay with my cash. I prefer to keep my cash in traditional bank :)

Alex

Yellow Belt
I actually do not trust any privately held bank and I surely wouldn't trust facebook with anything of considerable value. :)

Interesting concept though.

Marc

Yellow Belt
Yeah, good luck to FaceBook with that. I for one will not be using their services (hopefully).
I'm also curious to know how many internet marketers, webmasters and business owners will be interested in making transactions with this..

If things gets bad (my opinion of people switching from PP to FB), I might actually have to make the switch by force, heh..

Good luck to Facebook, not sure I will trust Facebook, Google or any other Internet compay with my cash. I prefer to keep my cash in traditional bank :)
What about eBay's PayPal? Heck, I don't even trust PayPal with my cash.
Every chance I get I withdraw my cash and leave behind just enough cash in PayPal which I'll need for the next couple of days.

Status
Not open for further replies.