Help Me/Question Banking Vs Payment Gateway

bharath

I am thinking to use direct bank deposit into my bank without using third party payment gateways such as CC avenue, pay u money etc. Can you tell me is it good way to use for saving fees.
here is one they are offering for 5000 INR, but I believe we too can get codes for them. Anyway what will be the difference between this both.
direcpay

Manish Mishra

Content Writer
I never heard if any such software exists. Are you sure this is working fine?
I doubt, because having a payment gateway for an individual will be troublesome since most of your client are located globally and they have their own methods. No one going to play an insecure way.
The other reason you cannot ask your client a payment method that they are not suitable with.

bharath

I have not yet installed or did not seen any reviews for them. There is another plugin for HDFC bank that can be integrated with them.
The plugin is for paying through Credit, Debit and Netbanking. It saves a lot of money from these payment gateways, just think how much they are charging.

CCavenue charges 2.5% fees for each trnsaction
for 5000 INR it would be 125INR also the amount lies with third party for a period of time.

Emma Megan

White Belt
If you belong to the healthcare industry, merchant services can help you handle the payments, as patients get to pay easily with any type of credit or debit card.

Emma Megan

White Belt
Merchant services make it easy to accept credit cards, debit cards and other sort of online transactions. Also, they assist the businesses in maintaining their security standards.

Monica Chortle

Yellow Belt
I never heard if any such software exists. Are you sure this is working fine?
I doubt, because having a payment gateway for an individual will be troublesome since most of your client are located globally and they have their own methods. No one going to play an insecure way.
The other reason you cannot ask your client a payment method that they are not suitable with.
Yes! You are absolutely right sir.