Feedback Banned from dp???

Status
Not open for further replies.

gkd_uk

Yellow Belt
Hi

Have you ever been banned from DP? I've been banned once for 24 hours in the past. I think I posted something like, i'm interested, please pm me details.

Zoli

Yellow Belt
I have not been banned, but similarly to Temi I have received two infractions for silly reasons.

TVDinner

Yellow Belt
when you get that big you can make your own rules and not care if you piss people off or not. I have generally found that place unfriendly and undesirable.

Webmasterserve

Staff member
Administrator
Quite agree with you about it being unfriendly, he only think about it is that its busy, ifyou are looking for services, you will find it there.

when you get that big you can make your own rules and not care if you piss people off or not. I have generally found that place unfriendly and undesirable.

Webmasterserve

Staff member
Administrator
For example, I needed to buy some links for and SEO project very quickly, I posted at other forums and DP, at DP i got about 20 vendors offering me links, at other forums I got about 2-3 response.

TVDinner

Yellow Belt
well I guess that makes sense considering how many people they have there. The bigger the pool of resources the more options. Cool. Thanks for the info.

Status
Not open for further replies.