Welcome to WebmasterServe!

FREE TO JOIN! Join us now to engage in informative and friendly discussions about Webmastering, SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing, Programming, Graphic Design, Online Jobs and more. What are you waiting for? Ready to join our friendly community? It takes just one minute to register.

Dismiss Notice

Join WebmasterServe Forums 
Join the discussion! Have a better idea or an opinion? It takes just one minute to register Click Here to Join

Tutorial Basic Tips To Get Traffic From Google Plus

Discussion in 'Google Plus' started by selvaa, Jan 21, 2016.

1. selvaa

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +56 / -0
    Basic Tips To Get Traffic From Google Plus

googleplus.

When it comes to increase the traffic, social media comes very handy. Share your blog post in media pages or groups will the target the desired audience. After a great research I came to know that extra traffic can be obtained from Google plus. Now I will share how to get that.

Getting Traffic from Google Plus

Reading, commenting and sharing are the things which readers love to do. It is a magic to drive massive traffic to the blog. This magic is what we are going to do while we attract large number of readers from Google plus.

• Stylish your posts

We should try to highlight some text to grab the reader attention during post writing. It not only makes the blog attractive but also increases the readability. This same technique is going to be used when we share some post in Google plus. Some of the styles that we could apply are given below
    • Bold
    • Italics
    • Strikeout
    • Bullets

• Share Images - Not just Links

Sharing is one of the methods to promote blog posts. While we share we should make sure that we do not share one the text, rather than that try adding some images which would capture the readers mind. By this way the reader will be eager to read your post by this way you could drive traffic to your blog.

shareimage.JPG

• Use #harshtag

I believe you know what we call #harshtag? When we talk about #harshtag, the first thing that should come to your mind is the ability to use “#” to bring out a particular word from many sentences, and most times this word is always our keyword. #harshtag plays a very important role in fishing out your keywords on Google plus.

For instance, if your keyword is “online jobs” and you've already #harshtagged the keyword before you share it on Google plus, immediately anybody request for online jobs on that platform, your post will be among the search list.

• Choose targeted audience to share

You can promote your blog by string with the wrong audience. Try to choose a particular audience which is good for the content you share. Google plus gives the ability to create circles, all you have to do is to add the target audience in the circle and share the posts among them and not just everyone.

googleTarget-Audience.

• Tick “Send Email” for more attention

Why not use “Send Email” feature to get more attention of the readers. When you are ready to hit the share button, put a tick on “Send Email” check box. It will send an email to the people regarding the updates of the post and if your post will be of their interest then surely you’ll get good number go clicks.

googleplusemail.JPG

• Target Google plus communities

In Google plus there are communities in which people have similar interest if your blog is something related to them and if yours are in the community you can directly share your post in the community by clicking the share button at the end of the page.

Conclusion

All the social media sites are great resources of free and targeted traffic not only G+.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  2. Asifur Rahman Rakib

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +109 / -0
    Thank you selvaa for posting about google+ .Those are very important ways for getting huge traffic.

3. Muhammad Rizwan

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +65 / -0
    Google+ is surely an amazing tool offered by Google. Basically not a tool but a complete platform where people can interact with each other. Besides all other benefits of Google+, I like this one that we can get traffic from it. That traffic would be 100% real and will have a good impact on search rankings.

As we know Google i is the owner of Google+. Hence, it keeps a good priority for its own services as compared to others. The traffic thus received from good quality Google+ profiles is much more valuable to Google.

4. pwarbi

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +25 / -0
    Basically all Google+ is for me is Google's way of trying to compete with Facebook, only up until now at least, it's not been as popular as what Google thought it would be.

While the tips in the OP are all worthwhile using, I still wouldn't expect an abundance of traffic to a site from Google+ alone, simply because it's not got the users other social media sites have.

5. ipol12

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +26 / -0
    I am using Google+ but just sharing the links. I never got traffic from it. These tips will surely help. So far, most of my views comes from Twitter shares, Google search and a few from Facebook. I don't use pictures so I think that's what I shoud use more often.. I do use hashtags only on Twitter. I think I should also use it on Google+. To be honest, I never thought hashtags are incorporated in Google+ too

6. cheezcarls

cheezcarls It's Game Time!
    Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +162 / -0
    This is a very useful article that you have for us @selvaa@selvaa. At first, I really underestimate Google Plus because they are no match to Facebook and Twitter to be honest. However, they do have growing users and it can give me a chance that I'll get more exposure than I ever imagined. Mainly I just include the Google Plus button in my blog posts for them to share aside from Facebook likes, tweets, pins and a whole lot more. But right now, Google Plus is something that I should not ignore in terms of growing my online business once and for all.

7. Raj Yadav

Raj Yadav New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    join communities groups and people that related to your field. It will help to get more traffic

8. ipol12

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +26 / -0
    I had mentioned before that I get most of my views through Twitter. But I did most of your steps here and it improved my number of views in my blogs. My views increased four or more times than the usual number I accumulated.

9. Pooja Sharma

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +20 / -0
    Targeting right audience, can increase your traffic more than in compared to other ways. As if your have targeted the right audience they would find it more useful to reach the website and search as per their needs. Joining communities can also add more to your business traffic, if you have properly utilized your skills to promote your business to compete with other.

10. Alexandoy

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +18 / -0
    I still have to experience Google Plus. Although I have been reading a lot about it, I don't have a clear picture yet on what relevance it is to me. If it is like Facebook then I am already in Facebook. What I'm interested in is the aspect of earning. Is it true that posts in Google Plus earns something for your? And that comments replied to your posts also earns something? I have 3 blogs in Blogger and they are quite stagnant. Will my blogs benefit when I join Google Plus?

11. masterbusiness

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +32 / -0
    This is an awesome tutorial especially for the newbies. It's great to know that there are easy and basic ways on how to get traffic from google plus which can be applied to our websites.

12. sunshine

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +128 / -0
    Seems to be useful and effective tips to leverage Google+ for Increased Web Traffic in a smart way. Especially Stylize the Posts with Bold and stylish heading, using bullets can helps to keep the visitors stay there for a long time. By adding attractive images, interesting videos and sharing them to all our contacts is a good source to get huge traffic.

13. Manish Mishra

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +159 / -0
    If you have posted on Google+ keeping in mind you are reaching out to the audience out there will make your post self improvising. You need to do a little formatting to make your post more visible and getting attention of those who sees it. Adding images to increase importance of your post with little text formatting make your post to have more reach easier.