My Suggestion Bbm ads

I'm not a big user of the Blackberry Messenger, but I've noticed a cool feature about the Messenger app and it's it channels. They are very good for business and websites, it's very good promotion for any website and a nice place to put up advertisements.

Zirkon Kalti

Content Writer
BBM ads is a growing advertising platform. It now has over 1 billion ad requests from BBM users daily. BBM Channel owners are given the opportunities to advertise their products on the Featured Channel tab. They can also send invitations to other users based on different criteria such as age, location and interests to match their target demographic. Users can decide whether they want to accept or decline an invites.

pwarbi

Any form of advertising is good for business and one of the most important things is to get your business or site seen.

While I'm not sure if BBM is as popular as it once was, there's still certainly enough people using it to make it still a viable form of advertising.

Surpri
Any form of advertising is good for business and one of the most important things is to get your business or site seen.

While I'm not sure if BBM is as popular as it once was, there's still certainly enough people using it to make it still a viable form of advertising.
Surprisingly usage is very rampant, I also thought it wasn't popular again till I checked around and I find the app installed on every phone I looked at.

pwarbi

BBM is certainly still being but I think a lot depends on the market that your aiming your business and advertising at. For example i would'nt have thought that the usage in the US is anywhere near what it used to be.

BBM is certainly still being but I think a lot depends on the market that your aiming your business and advertising at. For example i would'nt have thought that the usage in the US is anywhere near what it used to be.
I wouldn't know about the US being I am not from there, but in my country it is slightly being used more than WhatsApp is being used, due to the fact that there are a number of scammers from my country Nigeria, which it is popularly known for on the internet. Also the fact that BBM offer people the chance to sell their products on it, is even more enriching to the Nigerian population.

pwarbi

When Facebook bought whatsapp last year, people thought that they'd start to roll out the advertising on there but up to now that hasn't happened.

As a whatsapp user I think that's a good thing, but if I wanted to use it for advertising, with the popularity it's commands in countries like the US and the UK, I'd be wanting to use it.

When Facebook bought whatsapp last year, people thought that they'd start to roll out the advertising on there but up to now that hasn't happened.

As a whatsapp user I think that's a good thing, but if I wanted to use it for advertising, with the popularity it's commands in countries like the US and the UK, I'd be wanting to use it.
WhatsApp shouldn't change, if it starts placing ads, it will go down. I like using WhatsApp for it's calls, cause it takes as little data as possible. But BBM is a social messaging app that has really gone far in making good and beneficial enterprises to it users.

pwarbi

Facebook aren't stupid enough to start changing whatsapp. They paid a huge amount of money for the site because of its user base and they know that if they start adding advertising that will drive a lot of people away.