My 2 Cents Bbpress Forum By Wordpress

Prasoon Arora

White Belt
bbPress is free, open source forum software built on top of WordPress. It can be installed as a WordPress plugin into a WordPress powered website. Unlike older forum software, it is not clunky and doesn’t take up a lot of resources. This means it is easier to add a forum to your WordPress site and still keep the simplicity and extensibility of WordPress. It has the ability to create multisite forums, it has customizable templates, and built in support for preventing spam

steve taylor

White Belt
You are right, bbpress forum is a great free plugins of the wordpress based website. It is very simple to installation and also It is easy to manage. wordpress provide various great services to website development which is very simple to use.

sunshine

Content Writer
Sure WordPress make the things as lightweight and small as possible while still allowing for huge add-on specification through WordPress's broad plugin structure. This entire mean, bbPress is mean, lean and ready to do any job you apply on it. WordPress have been remove the frustration of slow speed that comes across with forum or bulletin board software being slow, overstuffed and prevent your server get hacked.

bharath

Staff member
If that is the great software, then why these forums are using Vbulletin, Xeneforo, IB, MYBB? It may be light weight for the new forums, but when it grows we have to upgrade for a good forum software like Xeneforo.
I seen on a garden forum, but didn't liked the way it shows although it is good for small forums with low memberships.

Zirkon Kalti

Content Writer
BBpress may be a new forum platform but its growing steadily. More and more themes as well as plugins have become available for BBpress.

bharath

Staff member
BBpress may be a new forum platform but its growing steadily. More and more themes as well as plugins have become available for BBpress.
I might think BBpress forums may increased only that have already blog. Do you know how many people are using as BBpress as a forum without a blog? I don't think people are suing for their themes, but the thing is integrated with WordPress.

Using this BBpress really makes our blog more active and easy to decrease Alexa.