My Suggestion Be The Leader To Your Business Not The Boss.

Pooja Sharma

There is an strategy followed by business startups that they behave as the boss of their business. A single person can never make all efforts to the success. If they behaves as the leader to their business, cooperation from others, respect in term of relationships, and long term stability results in the growth of your business leading and followed by others.

Alexandoy

In one of the management training that I had attended, it was emphasized that leading by example is the best characteristic of a leader. It simply means that leading the team is showing that you can also do the job (no matter if you are only faking it). The common attitude of subordinates is to have no belief in their boss with the idea that the boss is just lucky to be in that position. But when the boss shows that he can do the job much better than them, the subordinates would have faith in the boss.

When I had my retailing business, I was the one who handled the training of the new employees. I taught them the proper way of prospecting and doing follow ups on potential customers. That's the first impression that lasts because they already an understanding that I, as the boss, knows the job.

Pooja Sharma

It depends on all what your thinking is and how you reacts to the things. Ihave provided my suggestion as I believe in working as a leader to the business... best not the boss. As boss may never be able to understand the requirements of employees and somewhere will lack in motivating them.

networld

That is very true. Both are entirely different and a boss cannot ensure long-term success in a business. But leader is one among the group and leader knows the real pulse of the team members. He can mingle well within the team and never act as a boss. The major benefit is that team members may feel it easy to communicate with him. They feel more open to share their feedback about business practices and give suggestions to improve upon. An open communication between the leader and team members is very much essential for the future success of a business.

Pooja Sharma

It is seen everywhere, the relationships being managed as business leaders with the employees, then in compared with behaving boss with the employees have a lot of difference. If being leader can add more growth to the business, then why to behave as a boss for the loss of business. And if the points come to the respect and attitude, business owners being have much more respect and have been known for helping attitude to their employees resulting in successful businessman.

masterbusiness

Content Writer
A leader guides and inspires employees to be their best and they often lead by example. While a boss on the other hand, may make employees feel that he is in charge and superior to them. A boss can still inspire employees though, provided that he does not instill fear among others. Most of the time, employees look up to leaders more.

steve taylor

White Belt
Yes if you cooperate with your employees then it is very beneficial for your business and every employ like your business very much and work with confidants. But if you not cooperate with your employees then it is not good for your business.
Ultimately employs are makes your business perfect.

Zirkon Kalti

Content Writer
While being the boss of your business, you should also act in leadership towards your employees. A good leader will enjoy working with his team and want to watch them succeed. Instead of giving commands, you should guide your employees by providing support along the way so that they can carry out the work more efficiently.

sophia jan

Employees want to feel like they're part of a team. A manager, much like a coach, should have their staff members' best interests in mind while encouraging improvement and training talent.

Right! leader can lead a business, employee(team) but one boss can't do this. Leader can solve the problems. A good leader can make a all rounder.

John G. Anai

Yes, you are absolutely right. Because leader motivate the other employees to do the great work while boss just manage the work.

Zeno91

While being the boss of your business, you should also act in leadership towards your employees. A good leader will enjoy working with his team and want to watch them succeed. Instead of giving commands, you should guide your employees by providing support along the way so that they can carry out the work more efficiently.
That's a good point. I remember having such boss at my first job. He would always work extra hours to explain things I or other colleagues didn't understand. I was not surprised when I heard he got promoted.

susiparker

Yellow Belt
I believe the owners should act like leaders who serve as a guide to the team and coach them while they perform tasks. Being is boss often leads to complications and a tense environment.