Being Naughty

• Thread starter imported_rallyfan
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

imported_rallyfan

Wat's the worst bad thing you've ever done like maybe sumfin illeagal like a crime or sumfin?
I have robbed and stole a car before, not cause im a thief or anything only cause wanted to experience wat it was like. It felt good wen i was doin it and gave me loads of adrenaline, but the next day was all dout and i was thinking ooohh no the cops are goin to find out and everything. luckily the weeks passed and nuttin i was so chuffed but i'd never do it again!

Duke

Yellow Belt
I was the wheelman for a drug dealer, a pimp and drove prostitutes around from time to time. I cheated on many of my girlfriends when I was younger, even got caught in the sack by one of them.

Viper

Yellow Belt
kk, you had a good answer for that, lol!!

I havnt really done anything bad!! These days i never have time to!! lol

I

imported_rallyfan

Lol yea ok thats like worse than wat i done by far but a crime is a crime, hey duke at the time wer u woried about the police finding out or if u get caught? would u every do it again?.
Yes viper it's good that u havn't done anything cause it could be the worse thing u ever do if you get caught it's dangerous stuff crime. but viper ask urself would u actually do anything like stealing etc. a crime?

CuriousToad

Yellow Belt
Wow. Stole a car and didnt get caught. Thats almost unheard of. Drove pimps around? Didnt know i joined a prison forum...lol j/k.

Status
Not open for further replies.