Tutorial Best 3 Free Proven Tools To Check Virus On Website/blog

tipstechtut

Best 3 free proven tools to check Virus on the website/blog

Nowadays,very easy to make websites using with CMS, Open source code. But the word open source saying itself, its code is open to all the people on the internet. Easy building, but difficult to handle its security part, we should be aware about security.

Is our website secure enough or we are just making websites and not bothering to care about security side and giving chance to hack our website to the hackers?
We know what virus can affect to our PC. Probably, most of us are using antivirus software on PC.
Virus on the website is a bunch of malicious code where the hackers put code on the website using some methods. When they locate that code on our website/ blog then it will get affected. After putting code they can hack our site for their purpose. These days hackers mostly targeting for e-commerce websites to know costumer’s personal details. E-commerce sites are using for online shopping; if they inject malicious code into online stores they can know all the banking details, transactions, etc. If your website once hacked, Google will warn to the web readers by saying “this page is not safe to open”.
Ok, let’s talk about how to know whether our website is safe or not.

Using these 3 proven tools to check virus on your webpage/blog
  1. Sucuri Site Checker.
  2. Quteera
  3. Google Safe Browsing

My first and most Favorited free site checker tool is Securi Site Checker.
tipstech1.jpg

Go to this link and put your webpage/blog’s URL there, then click on scan button.
Your website will be scanned and it will show details on there.

tipstechut scan.jpg

And another trusted site for malware scan is Quttera.

quttera.jpg

Procedure is same as above about sucuri site checker.

And Never forget this wonderful tool to find out whether website on google black list. With Google Safe Brwoser

google safe browising.jpg

Click on that link and put your URL and Google will say it is safe to use or not.

I have checked on other’s sites too but they didn’t provide good result. I saw they provide false result.
From these 3 free tools, can get true and best results on the web.

How many people are using these free tools for scanning your website or Blog?
Any more free tools to scan website/blog where we can see perfect outcome?

Hope you liked this tutorial.

IF you have any suggestions or knowledge please feel free to share your experience.

Happy blogging!

Muhammad Rizwan

Content Writer
Besides, these tools we should also use plugins for analyzing sites. We can't trust this website for the security of a professional site. These sites may not be accurate sometimes and we can do wrong. That's why analyzing the site properly with researching plugins and tools is preferred. A virus affected site is slower to load and has many other defects. The images might become unavailable. Some portions of pages will break up and many other defects will be mad by a virus. This virus is usually received by nulled/cracked stuff used on the website.

djweb

If you have a WP site, you should make sure none of your assets are searchable. I have seen too many websites that wanted to take the user through a funnel. But, because all of their "amazing reports" were already openly available due to a misconfig, people were able to get their information products for free.

Muhammad Rizwan

Content Writer
If you have a WP site, you should make sure none of your assets are searchable. I have seen too many websites that wanted to take the user through a funnel. But, because all of their "amazing reports" were already openly available due to a misconfig, people were able to get their information products for free.
Yes, this is a serious issue every WordPress site owner must focus on. Many of webmasters neglect this fact and get their data breached out to attackers. Many plugins are available online for WordPress sites. Some of them are dedicated to offering this service for sites. They block access to user files by direct links. It also blocks many attacks on the WordPress site. Hackers are using many different attacks for a hacking website. If we use this plugin, we can easily avoid those attacks on our site.

cheezcarls

It's Game Time!
Hands down to Sucuri! This is the best security tool that I have ever experienced in my life as a Wordpress blogger. Although it cost me money on a monthly basis, but it is super worth it. It simply protected my Wordpress websites from incoming malware and viruses for good. This is what I am gonna recommend to my friends. My friend Daniel suggested this to me, and I immediately check it out. We should always think about our website's safety, and it's important that we should not ignore these security tools that can make a big difference in our respective websites for good.

tipstechtut

Besides, these tools we should also use plugins for analyzing sites. We can't trust this website for the security of a professional site. These sites may not be accurate sometimes and we can do wrong. That's why analyzing the site properly with researching plugins and tools is preferred. A virus affected site is slower to load and has many other defects. The images might become unavailable. Some portions of pages will break up and many other defects will be mad by a virus. This virus is usually received by nulled/cracked stuff used on the website.
@Muhammad Rizwan

Yes for sure you said right here, I only shared these tools for to know virus in first stage. And when we got virus our site will load slow and something unusual we can notice on website.

There are many plugin to clean n check to go wp inside Dashboard but this method to check without having plugin.

Thank you for your valuable input here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tipstechtut

@djweb
Yes wp site is more openly available to users and they can see all the properties.
I too should work on security for my one blog, will manage soon.

Thank you for your informative feedback here.

rayone

Hands down to Sucuri! This is the best security tool that I have ever experienced in my life as a Wordpress blogger. Although it cost me money on a monthly basis, but it is super worth it. It simply protected my Wordpress websites from incoming malware and viruses for good. This is what I am gonna recommend to my friends. My friend Daniel suggested this to me, and I immediately check it out. We should always think about our website's safety, and it's important that we should not ignore these security tools that can make a big difference in our respective websites for good.
True, and now that you have mentioned it here I don't think there is no need going into further details in this matter. I would like to know more about further security measures though.

tipstechtut

Sucuri is one of trusted tool for scanning website and for removing malware. It's quite expensive but we can use free plugin for scanning and removing malware for free but it takes lots of time.

After sucuri another plugin can get which is cheaper than sucuri, that is wordfence, which is favorited by many blogger. I am also using it for my friend's online business. But feeling difficult to stop by hacker thinking to change hosting.

WPENGINE will manage everything about security. We no need to do anything for malware etc. They managed it. But for beginner and who just want to cheap host , for them may be its bit costly.

siteguarding hosting is a one of popular web hosting for security for page speed.

Thank you very much cheezcarls for sharing with us about your wonderful experience of sucuri plugin.

tipstechtut

True, and now that you have mentioned it here I don't think there is no need going into further details in this matter. I would like to know more about further security measures though.
I will try to give more tutorials about malware and how we can get rid of from it very soon. Stay tuned.
This is very important to know about further security.

I have faced too many issues with security of Wordpress site.

Thanks for your interest on this topic.

Muhammad Rizwan

Content Writer
@Muhammad Rizwan

Yes for sure you said right here, I only shared these tools for to know virus in first stage. And when we got virus our site will load slow and something unusual we can notice on website.

There are many plugin to clean n check to go wp inside Dashboard but this method to check without having plugin.

Thank you for your valuable input here.

Absolutely right! People are neglecting these facts about a website. Everything that is available online contains the risk of virus and malware. There is nothing that is safe from these things. It is spread like a disease over the internet and get's infected to everything. The only cure to this disease is using some software in the beginning. In order to avoid future complications in our site. We need to make sure our site is virus free for visitors. This is an important issue being noticed by search engines too.

cheezcarls

It's Game Time!
I think I would like to add something when it comes for our blogs to be secured once and for all. I think you guys should consider adding SSL to your domain, in which it can make it more secured than ever. It might be quite simple but very powerful in terms of increasing your protection from any security threats like no other. I learned my lesson back then when my niche blogs are getting hacked by someone, but the web hosting provider that I have is quick enough to respond and restore my blog back to normal, until I considered to increase my own protection from those viruses, malwares and hackers.

tipstechtut

I think I would like to add something when it comes for our blogs to be secured once and for all. I think you guys should consider adding SSL to your domain, in which it can make it more secured than ever. It might be quite simple but very powerful in terms of increasing your protection from any security threats like no other. I learned my lesson back then when my niche blogs are getting hacked by someone, but the web hosting provider that I have is quick enough to respond and restore my blog back to normal, until I considered to increase my own protection from those viruses, malwares and hackers.
Yes! for sure "SSL" is one good idea to make a website secure. I have one blog with SSL and 1 friend's site is non-SSL. where i am safe from hackers and my friend getting a virus every week. Thanks for the remarkable input.

Cheers!