Welcome to WebmasterServe!

FREE TO JOIN! Join us now to engage in informative and friendly discussions about Webmastering, SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing, Programming, Graphic Design, Online Jobs and more. What are you waiting for? Ready to join our friendly community? It takes just one minute to register.

Dismiss Notice

Join WebmasterServe Forums 
Join the discussion! Have a better idea or an opinion? It takes just one minute to register Click Here to Join

Help Me/Question Best Converting Online Dating Affiliates

Discussion in 'Other Affiliate Platforms' started by Webmasterserve, Dec 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Webmasterserve

Staff Member Administrator

Ratings:
    +77 / -0
    Best converting online dating affiliates

I got asked a question at another forum yesterday, the guy was basically looking for the best converting dating affiliate affiliate programs, is anyone here marketing online dating affiliate sites? Any tips on the best converting sites?

From my experience I have been promoting illicit encounters at my Top UK Dating Sites and its going quite well, the guys also pay quite promptly.

2. englishrussian

White Belt

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    We have just launched our affiliate program for our niche Russian dating site, Luvbucks.com cant promise you will make a million from it, but our site has come a long way in two years, we have a good custom bespoke site that is still evolving, a good flow of new members and a high conversion rate.
    We are happy to do some special deals with any new sign ups, so why not give it a go see how it works out))

3. Webmasterserve

Staff Member Administrator

Ratings:
    +77 / -0
    Most dating site always claim high conversion rate, give us the figures, what sort of conversion is your average affiliates achieving?

4. kalai123

White Belt

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Choosing the right online dating affiliate program is essential if you want to convert your hard-earned traffic into cash. There are thousands of programs to choose from and some convert better than others.

5. Nicole_Howell

White Belt

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    The online dating market generates hundreds of millions of dollars a year just in the United States alone.Internet dating success hinges on your ability to convert your emails, texts and other electronic interaction into dates in the real world.

6. Marslon_Petticia

White Belt

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Of Course, Dating sites affiliate program you need to make sure that the site you are promoting will convert your hard-earned traffic into profits. The better the help from partner support the more chance you have a good product and thus increases your chances of success.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.