Help Me/Question Best forum sites

sauberlime

White Belt
This is a forum site. It's primarily used in exchanging ideas and helping each other online. Webmasterserve.com is an example.

networld

A forum is like a discussion hall where various topics are being discussed in separate rooms. You can take part in those discussions and contribute your part. It is also an excellent opportunity to enrich your knowledge base and let other members learn from your knowledge. Forums are also being used as a medium for advertising as we get targeted audience here. Some forums are great source of troubleshooting.

You can see a list of large number of forums on net, but you should be clear about your interests and choose forums accordingly.

cortana

I think you should Google this question, as you can simply get an answer right away and then decide what forum type you might want to see.

There's a lot of different forums on different topics. It's really all about what YOU like to chat about.

networld

I think you should Google this question, as you can simply get an answer right away and then decide what forum type you might want to see.

There's a lot of different forums on different topics. It's really all about what YOU like to chat about.
Exactly, if you search it in Google you can find a huge list of various forums of your choice. Internet is really flooded with forums on a variety of topics. But if you are clear of your choice, you can take help of forums like this. I suggest you to first finalize your area of interest and post it here so that other members can help you out. If you are looking for money earning opportunities in forums they are very limited. There were a number of paid forums earlier, but the number is actually diminishing day after day.

Forums also give an excellent opportunity for effective advertising where you can find targeted audience.

Zirkon Kalti

Content Writer
Internet forum is the place where people discuss about different subjects related to a niche by posting messages. There are various types of internet discussion forums such as internet marketing, pet, health, and insurance forums. Forum is a good place to ask question on a topic you need help. You can get accurate answers for the question you ask on the forum by members with different experiences on the topic. The following is a list of the top 10 internet marketing forum:

1. DigitalPoint.com
  2. V7n.com
  3. SitePoint
  4. WarriorForum.com
  5. Quora
  6. Affilorama
  7. PerformanceIN
  8. DreamTeamMoney
  9. SEO Chat
  10. Webmaster Sun

sunshine

Blue Belt
The following is a list of the top 10 internet marketing forum:

1. DigitalPoint.com
  2. V7n.com
  3. SitePoint
  4. WarriorForum.com
  5. Quora
  6. Affilorama
  7. PerformanceIN
  8. DreamTeamMoney
  9. SEO Chat
  10. Webmaster Sun
There are a lot of good forums on the net, not only mentioned above. You've mentioned almost IT, webmaster related. Although it depends on different niches. I mean a lot of good forums are also present on different niches, for e.g on Health, Sports, Pets, Dogs, Business, Forex, General Chat, Lifestyle, Women, Fashion etc with Low Alexa, high PR and high traffic.

I've mentioned only few niches, there may be more niche good forums would be on the net.
So we can't say above marked forums are the top most.

Last edited:

cortana

Visiting Webmaster Sun makes me feel like a genius. There's so many topics there that I read, and I think, who the heck would ask something like this? Some of the topics there are just very basic in nature and seems like the majority of users there are very new to webmaster tasks.

networld

There are a lot of good forums on the net, not only mentioned above. You've mentioned almost IT, webmaster related. Although it depends on different niches. I mean a lot of good forums are also present on different niches, for e.g on Health, Sports, Pets, Dogs, Business, Forex, General Chat, Lifestyle, Women, Fashion etc with Low Alexa, high PR and high traffic.

I've mentioned only few niches, there may be more niche good forums would be on the net.
So we can't say above marked forums are the top most.
Even though there are a large number of forums on different niches as mentioned by you, I read somewhere that technology is most sought after topic in forum discussions. People are very keen to look for latest updates in technology. The advent of smartphones, tablets and 2-in-1 laptops just accelerated its growth. Most of the tech forums are good troubleshooting guides too. Personally, I received a lot of help from technology forums in troubleshooting various issues related to my smartphone and laptop.

sunshine

Blue Belt
Even though there are a large number of forums on different niches as mentioned by you, I read somewhere that technology is most sought after topic in forum discussions. People are very keen to look for latest updates in technology. The advent of smartphones, tablets and 2-in-1 laptops just accelerated its growth. Most of the tech forums are good troubleshooting guides too. Personally, I received a lot of help from technology forums in troubleshooting various issues related to my smartphone and laptop.
@@networld You are right technology has a vast range and it covers a lot of categories like electronic gadgets like computers/cell phones, Web technology, online businesses (any type), IT skills and even social media (almost well-known as entertainment). So ultimately presence of IT and technology related forums are much more than other niche forums.

phoenix2015

A forum format is the one you are using now. Where a community of people can share ideas about a topic they are all interested in. They can be used to learn, teach, socialize, promote, etc. The "best" forum would depend on what your interests are. In my opinion, this is the best forum in this niche!

networld

A forum format is the one you are using now. Where a community of people can share ideas about a topic they are all interested in. They can be used to learn, teach, socialize, promote, etc. The "best" forum would depend on what your interests are. In my opinion, this is the best forum in this niche!
But if you are starting a forum of your own you should look for a subject which will be well received by people and at the same time you should be knowledgeable about the topic being discussed. I think it is not wise to sit idle after opening a forum. As a forum owner you need to post a few threads at first for a smooth take off. Also your posts in between give a boost to the members to write more. It will also serve as a warning signal for spammers when they know that you are watching the forum quite often. So, a forum owner's role is quite important in running a forum successfully and it never ends once the forum is up.

Monica Chortle

Yellow Belt
Internet forum is the place where people discuss about different subjects related to a niche by posting messages. There are various types of internet discussion forums such as internet marketing, pet, health, and insurance forums. Forum is a good place to ask question on a topic you need help. You can get accurate answers for the question you ask on the forum by members with different experiences on the topic. The following is a list of the top 10 internet marketing forum:

1. DigitalPoint.com
  2. V7n.com
  3. SitePoint
  4. WarriorForum.com
  5. Quora
  6. Affilorama
  7. PerformanceIN
  8. DreamTeamMoney
  9. SEO Chat
  10. Webmaster Sun
Yes! Here are all of site is so good.