Welcome to WebmasterServe!

FREE TO JOIN! Join us now to engage in informative and friendly discussions about Webmastering, SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing, Programming, Graphic Design, Online Jobs and more. What are you waiting for? Ready to join our friendly community? It takes just one minute to register.

Dismiss Notice

Join WebmasterServe Forums 
Join the discussion! Have a better idea or an opinion? It takes just one minute to register Click Here to Join

Help Me/Question Best Free Content Curation Tools?

Discussion in 'Content and Copywriting' started by cheezcarls, Jan 2, 2016.

1. cheezcarls

cheezcarls It's Game Time!
    Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +162 / -0
    Hello everyone!

I have a question to ask. I know content curation is effective nowadays, but do you guys have any idea on what would be the best free content curation tools that I can use in the internet. I know it's simple to search for them on Google, but I am not really sure if it does meet my expectations, especially in publishing on my blog without duplication issues.

Can anyone recommend me what free content curation tools are the best ones for me to use? I know paid ones are very effective, but that is something I can't afford for now. I just wanted the free ones.

Thanks!

2. Manish Mishra

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +159 / -0
    Yes, content curation tools are very in demand now. I will suggest you a few to use them at no cost whatsoever.

1. Swayy is a content curation tool that is mainly used for social media.

2. Zite is another tool that offer you content of your interest.

3. Hootsuite is one that is very popular on social media. Many business owners that maintain their online business prefer to use this as a weapon for their growth.

I hope it helps!

3. jazzvaga

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +19 / -0
    More tools are as follows:

1) Feedly: Giving you a whole bunch of information / articles / feeds that you would love to read / research & create your own content from.

2) Scoop.it: One more effective tool for content formation.

4. amultani

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +8 / -0
    If you have writing skills, avoid searching some free or paid tools to create content for your blog or website.

5. cheezcarls

cheezcarls It's Game Time!
    Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +162 / -0
    Oh yes @jazzvaga@jazzvaga! I have been using Scoop.it recently, and it seems they are very interesting to me in terms of curating content once and for all. They have three paid packages I think (Pro, Business and Knowledge Sharing). But when I signed up with Scoop.it to be honest, they did give me a 7-day trial of Business Annual feature. After that, it's either I would remain a free member, or I would upgrade to Pro, Business or Knowledge Sharing (if only I can afford for good) I would also like to explore Feedly as well for content curation purposes. Thanks for the heads up man. :)

6. jazzvaga

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +19 / -0
  7. masterbusiness

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +32 / -0
    I have not used any curation tool yet but I have always wanted to check out one. I appreciate the great responses in this post and will definitely try out the suggestions of the members.