Welcome to WebmasterServe!

FREE TO JOIN! Join us now to engage in informative and friendly discussions about Webmastering, SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing, Programming, Graphic Design, Online Jobs and more. What are you waiting for? Ready to join our friendly community? It takes just one minute to register.

Dismiss Notice

Join WebmasterServe Forums 
Join the discussion! Have a better idea or an opinion? It takes just one minute to register Click Here to Join

Help Me/Question Best Free Shopping Cart

Discussion in 'Shopping Cart Software or Services' started by bharath, Dec 17, 2015.

1. Purvi Shekh

Purvi Shekh New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    I prefer Magento because it is a big brand in E-Commerce.

2. genuinework789

genuinework789 New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / -0
    Opencart is the Free Shopping cart. I am using for my site.It is very simple to use.
    the GUI is very friendly.It is free available on the internet.

3. zomgmike

White Belt

Ratings:
    +2 / -0
    Magento is the best in my opinion. It looks the sharpest, it is the easiest to use, and there is no shortage of designs available for it. If you don't like Magento, Zencart has always been a good option. It seems like I see less and less themes for it every year, but it is still going strong.

4. Digipanda

White Belt

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
  5. dona harrop

White Belt

Ratings:
    +4 / -0
    shopify is best. I am also using this one.Had a good experience with shopify

6. Gita Adela

Gita Adela New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / -0
    MerryBerry Maybe will help you

7. mansi1209

mansi1209 New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / -0
    Magento is the best for shopping cart. You can find here Magento Ecommerce Development Company at biztechcs.com

8. piqued

White Belt

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Depends on how important for you scalability is. If you, in near future, are planning to have tens of thousands of products, with millions of visits every month look no further than Magento. However, for normal shopping cart product, my thinking coincides with Solmak. Go for Prestashop and if you want to keep it on Wordpress, Woocommerce is the way to go!