Welcome to WebmasterServe!

FREE TO JOIN! Join us now to engage in informative and friendly discussions about Webmastering, SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing, Programming, Graphic Design, Online Jobs and more. What are you waiting for? Ready to join our friendly community? It takes just one minute to register.

Dismiss Notice

Join WebmasterServe Forums 
Join the discussion! Have a better idea or an opinion? It takes just one minute to register Click Here to Join

Help Me/Question Best Freelancing Websites

Discussion in 'Freelancer Forum' started by fsdqasmia, Jan 9, 2016.

1. fsdqasmia

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +16 / -0
    Wanted to get info about the best freelancing sites that are being chosen by the people globally. My favorite is oDesk.com which is now converted to Up work.
    However, Freelancer is also a well-known freelancing site, but they charge workers more than oDesk. Share your ideas here, please.

2. Furqan Rashid

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +38 / -0
    Their are numerous others freelancing websites...Following list will give you an ideas of all those websites.
    1. peopleperhour.com
    2. Graphicriver.com
    3. hiretheworld.com
    4. guru.com
    5. Fiverr.com

3. Aires

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +9 / -0
    Good day sir;
    I just want to know which is the best among them for a person who has knowledge in web dev. I tried upwork but their are so many web developer competing.

4. ellyjude

White Belt

Ratings:
    +5 / -0
    Do not stress yourself too much on freelancing sites that actually pay little for your effort. Try postloop.com and you'll never have to look for other freelancing sites the whole of your life. It it does not sort your needs then feel free to post a feedback and i will recommend other sites that are equally good.

5. Manish Mishra

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +159 / -0
    I heard some good paying designing jobs from 99design, It really pays awesome.
    Also, upwork, guru and freelancer that provides jobs on several categories.

6. ellyjude

White Belt

Ratings:
    +5 / -0
    @Manish Mishra@Manish Mishra, i would like to know how 99designs work. I once created an account but had problem with it so i opted out. Waiting for your info.

7. Manish Mishra

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +159 / -0
    Dear ellyjude,
    I am not a designer in fact. One of my client has told me about the 99deisgn when i was badly in need of a designed website.
    I just followed his guide and sign up and found there is massive fees for just one page website and i prefer not to work there. Finally, i got my website completed from some other experts.
    I saw they pay like $500 for single page design. Also, it increases as your experiences increases.

I request you to sign up and try to grab small projects, start from logo design, a header design or even a webpage.
    Got reviews and more money is for you.
    Anything else i can help you with?

8. Furqan Rashid

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +38 / -0
    Bro I would recommend you to try peopeperhour.com and freelancer.com. Definitely they are going to get you some projects and earn money.

9. Aires

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +9 / -0
    Thanks. Never heard that sites before.

10. Furqan Rashid

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +38 / -0
    Try them out you will get the results as per your efforts. I have worked on these websites and found them the best ones.

11. bharath

Staff Member Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +54 / -0
    Best is to start your own services with a website because you may learn lesson from the Odesk as they removed feedback score what we earned from clients.
    My best freelancing sites are forums, where I find some clients when am free Digital point have some cool freelancing areas, if you interested in them, then check out.
    Freelancer having more fees and getting clients is too hard. @fsdqasmia@fsdqasmia How much money you made from Odesk?

12. ellyjude

White Belt

Ratings:
    +5 / -0
    I would like to know more about Google adsense. Anyone who has used this before to kindly tell me how it works, how much money i can make and how long i can take to make $100. Can i rely on it as a full time income most so now that i do not even own a website?

13. Furqan Rashid

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +38 / -0
    You can earn a lot from google adsense but for that you need to have a high quality website or blog which is super active. You then need to apply for Google Adsense to get the money. You will be notified about your request.

14. amultani

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +8 / -0
    So far, I have earned about $10,000 on oDesk. The work was easy there a few years ago, and getting projects was simple. But it's hard now due to thousands of new people that came.

15. Asifur Rahman Rakib

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +109 / -0
    upwork.com is the best site for Freelancing and it is very easy way for beginner .I have got my first job from this and I suggest Freelancer to join this site.

16. ellyjude

White Belt

Ratings:
    +5 / -0
    So i must have a website to start using google adsense? What if i give my facebook page? Can't i earn from it using adsense?

17. Furqan Rashid

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +38 / -0

18. cheezcarls

cheezcarls It's Game Time!
    Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +162 / -0
    I would rather go for the following websites below:

1. Digital Point Forums (under Buy, Sell, Trade section, then go to Services section)
    2. Warrior Forums (under Warriors for hire, but need you to pay for starting a thread)
    3. Wickedfire (so many hungry buyers there, especially SEO stuff)
    4. Fiverr (the father of mini gig websites and been around for a long time)
    5. PeoplePerHour (my second best overall gig sites to look for clients)
    6. SEOClerks (one of the cheapest gig sites I've ever seen)
    7. Craigslist (there are hundreds of thousands of ads looking for freelancers to do something for their companies).

And the list goes on...

I hope this helps you a lot man.

19. amultani

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +8 / -0
    You must own your personal blog, forum, or website to earn revenue from Google Adsense. First apply if you have no account already.

20. ellyjude

White Belt

Ratings:
    +5 / -0
    I can't sign up for a Google adsense account since there is a space where i am supposed to enter my website and i still own none.