Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other ( Please post )

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

John121

Yellow Belt
What do you think is the best game of the Year? I think GTA: San Andrea. Its awesome and totally out done all the other games. Its the best gang/street style game ever. Which one do you think is the best?

MadGangsta

Yellow Belt
San Andreas all the way!!! Awesome game, though the use or profanity is VERY excessive it is by far the best GTA yet!!

John121

Yellow Belt
Yea.. thats really the only bad part about san andreas. You gotta keep the volume down because they cuss like mad crazy on it.

MadGangsta

Yellow Belt
John121 said:
Yea.. thats really the only bad part about san andreas. You gotta keep the volume down because they cuss like mad crazy on it.
Lol, tis true, but they only cuss a ton on the Cinematics, though if you hit someone in a car he cuss too

John121

Yellow Belt
Lol. And the prostitutes? Too much for me. I wouldnt buy it. They should tone down onn the maturity so more people would want to play the game. LOL :cool:

MadGangsta

Yellow Belt
John121 said:
Lol. And the prostitutes? Too much for me. I wouldnt buy it. They should tone down onn the maturity so more people would want to play the game. LOL :cool:
Well I personally think the prostitutes are for humor or sex hungry freaks, or pervs, But the new gameplay only allows them to enter the car after you answer yes or no, A new plus for Rockstar Gamers

John121

Yellow Belt
Lol. I doubt its for sexually hungry people. Thats what the TV and the internet is for. More like gangsta people. Ha!

MadGangsta

Yellow Belt
John121 said:
Lol. I doubt its for sexually hungry people. Thats what the TV and the internet is for. More like gangsta people. Ha!
LOL, thats funny, but I mean what if some old dude gets on there, lol nasty!!:eek !! Gangsters (white people way LOL no I ain't racist) probably don't wanna spend their time droolin over a pixelated hooker. I mean they can go out and get a real one...

John121

Yellow Belt
No.. Not if they are but ugly.. Lol

But what about Halo? It wasnt bad, infact It was my second choice. :cool:

MadGangsta

Yellow Belt
Halo and H2 were awesome, but I think that Halo 2 was better than the first, plus with the option of playing as a Covenant Elite, and LIVE, makes it better than the first, But I'll stick with my vote or GTA:SA

MadGangsta

Yellow Belt
John121 said:
I would probably swith to Halo. I love the graphics in it.
It has better graphics the GTA Pal.
No, the only reason its graphics are better is due to Rockstar's way. Rockstar's games ALWAYS go for that different than other games look. They like their graphics like that

John121

Yellow Belt
No they are lazy and act like they cant make graphics worth crap. If they need help Im always here. I can do better 3D then that, and I havent even done any before.. JK.. But I would work for them.

MadGangsta

Yellow Belt
John121 said:
No they are lazy and act like they cant make graphics worth crap. If they need help Im always here. I can do better 3D then that, and I havent even done any before.. JK.. But I would work for them.
Lol, but they do that for a reason, I ono , they just like their graphics to be weird

John121

Yellow Belt
Well then again I cant hate because the game is big. The map is huge and if I asked for more the game probably wouldnt be out right now because it would take long to make the graphics any better. I guess I can say the graphics are 1337.

MadGangsta

Yellow Belt
John121 said:
Well then again I cant hate because the game is big. The map is huge and if I asked for more the game probably wouldnt be out right now because it would take long to make the graphics any better. I guess I can say the graphics are 1337.
LOL. Remember the islands on Vice City? Thats how big one area is on GTA:SA and there are 3 areas! Man that must have taken a long time to make

John121

Yellow Belt
Maybe like 1-2 months working on just one area!!! They did good though with the building and stuff. I like there job after all LOL.

MadGangsta

Yellow Belt
Yes, but people who get motion sick should be aware of the new Blur effect. When you go a certain speed on it, everything blurs around you and makes the graphics weird for a minute, also the new NOS is another nice plus+++

John121

Yellow Belt
Yea Thats true. You can get a seisure it says before the game and inside the game holder. Dont play it for to long either.. It makes your eyes feel weird when you stop.. maybe thaz jus me.

MadGangsta

Yellow Belt
John121 said:
Yea Thats true. You can get a seisure it says before the game and inside the game holder. Dont play it for to long either.. It makes your eyes feel weird when you stop.. maybe thaz jus me.
No mine do that too, and when you stand up your sight goes whack and you feel all dizzy. Maybe that's a sign of something..

Status
Not open for further replies.