Welcome to WebmasterServe!

FREE TO JOIN! Join us now to engage in informative and friendly discussions about Webmastering, SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing, Programming, Graphic Design, Online Jobs and more. What are you waiting for? Ready to join our friendly community? It takes just one minute to register.

Dismiss Notice

Join WebmasterServe Forums 
Join the discussion! Have a better idea or an opinion? It takes just one minute to register Click Here to Join

Asking Advice Best games in android os

Discussion in 'Gaming Consoles and Games' started by sunshine, Dec 15, 2015.

1. sunshine

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +128 / -0
    Android is Google OS for mobile device. Billions of devices use Android latest software.
    The game quality depends on phone processor, graphic memory, and ram and battery usage. There are many good phones of Apple, Samsung, Huawei, HTC and LG with great sped and resolution specifications.

Castle clash, clash of clans, Mine craft are famous games on android OS.
    What is your favorite game and why you like it.
    Share with us. Thanks.

2. challengewriter

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +66 / -0
    I love playing UNO & Friends, Rival Kingdoms, Soda Crush, 4 Pic 1 Word & Episode Interactive Game. I love these games and you'll most likely find me playing this games, when I'm with my phone.

3. PrashantD

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +24 / -0
    I only have one game installed in my Phone and that is Clash of Clans. I used to have Stick Cricket, Beach Buggy Racer and few other games, but they all tend to become boring after sometime. Clash of Clans is still there because of War(s) feature because there's something to win and prepare for. Also. because it's evolving with time. New features, new warriors, new town hall, new heroes force us to switch strategies to get loot and stay in the game. :D

4. challengewriter

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +66 / -0
    You should try Samurai Seige or Rival Kingdoms, they are produced byt the same people and I find them even better than Clash of Clans, especially Rival Kingdoms it is superbly good and the graphics will have falling in no time.

5. RADHESHYAM GUPTA

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +20 / -0
    There are lots of Game for android Os but it is only depend upon your Android Game features and about your interest.
    Here are some games for best for android Os:-
    Temple run 2, Shadow Fight 2, Angry birds, Dead effect 2, candy crush saga, 8 bool pool, doodle army 2, clash of king, Ski safari 2,
    Bike racing 3D

6. comprar

White Belt

Ratings:
    +1 / -0
    My current favorite puzzle game on Android is Cut the Rope 2, in which you feed candy to a little green critter known as Om Nom. How do you do this? By cutting rope, of course.
    This free-to-play title features painterly graphics and fiendishly clever puzzles. Don't be fooled by the cutesy visuals, Cut the Rope 2 gets seriously tough by the time you reach the later levels. But because success is only ever a few snips away, this one never gets old.

7. Bretthuda33

White Belt

Ratings:
    +1 / -0
    Final Fantasy VI, sometimes, you want a quick round of a shooter. At other points, you’re in the mood for an epic role-playing game. When it’s the latter situation, Final Fantasy VI is your best bet. This takes me back to the good ole' days of the super nintendo. If you buy this, you’ll be playing it with addiction for the next several months.

8. Sumer Singh

Sumer Singh New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Nowadays many games app online, but I like to play the latest teen Patti game because It is the really interesting game with the unique variations and there are lot's of the gift if you win.
    I really recommend you must play Latest teen - Indian Poker Game.
    Thank you.