Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Falcon

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

John121

Yellow Belt
For what Im hearing right now, I would say Dell is the best. I wouldnt say Alienware is right now.. They have a few too many bad reviews.

MadGangsta

Yellow Belt
John121 said:
For what Im hearing right now, I would say Dell is the best. I wouldnt say Alienware is right now.. They have a few too many bad reviews.
From what I and hearing, Alienware is still the best, because Dell lies to their customers(found on a review site). Alienware statistics are for every 300 messy coms, there are 10,000+ perfect. I know that this may sound bad a little bit but NO company, perfect or not, can make EVERY single computer not have 1 problem.. Also my Alienware should be in soon and I will post here if they are good or bad :)

MadGangsta

Yellow Belt
John121 said:
Also John YOU were the one saying, and I quote, " No man don't believe those reviews man."

MadGangsta

Yellow Belt
Widow and Falcon pc, ever heard of em. They are both VERY expensive, and they do go a little bit higher in the settings you can choose from Alienware, although once you add what you want the price is uber high, Better have some money

John121

Yellow Belt
Yea those are for like those big businesses and stuff. They pwn all PCs. I dont need one. Im fine with the one I have now. Micron and Apple. :) :eek:

MadGangsta

Yellow Belt
John121 said:
Yea those are for like those big businesses and stuff. They pwn all PCs. I dont need one. Im fine with the one I have now. Micron and Apple. :) :eek:
Yeah, and everyone says they have cool tower covers, but if you ask me I think they look bland, I think Alienware has got the coolest covers out there

John121

Yellow Belt
It doesnt matter whats outside the pc. Its whats on the inside that counts. How much ram? The harddrive? the proccesor? The hardware counts most. :rolleyes:

MadGangsta

Yellow Belt
Yeah, but would you want a crappy looking scrap yard cover with the best of everything inside, if your friends saw i they'd laugh before you got to show them how good it is

John121

Yellow Belt
Nice monitor man. I looks kinda sweet. Nice price as well. I dont want it. I believe Mine is 17". Im sure someone out there will buy it though.. its nice :cool:

MadGangsta

Yellow Belt
John121 said:
Nice monitor man. I looks kinda sweet. Nice price as well. I dont want it. I believe Mine is 17". Im sure someone out there will buy it though.. its nice :cool:
I hope someone buys it I need new shoes LOL, Well when my AW comes it has a 17" LCD Flat Screen Monitor itll rock!

John121

Yellow Belt
Man you suck *drools with jealousy*JK. Flat screen?! Psh. Give us the hardware details. Im sure yours beats mine but its all good.

MadGangsta

Yellow Belt
SHoulda did a higher Warranty Oh well here is my wonderful dream pc

[1] Area-51® 3500

Warranty: 1-Year AlienCare Toll-Free 24/7 Phone Support with Onsite Service
Operating System: Microsoft® Windows® XP Home Edition with Service Pack 2
AlienRespawn: Alienware® Respawn Recovery Kit
Chassis: Alienware® Full-Tower Case (480-Watt PS) - Lunar White
Processor: Intel® Pentium® 4 Processor 540J w/ HT Technology 3.2GHz 1MB Cache
Motherboard: Alienware® PCI Express Motherboard with Intel® 915 Chipset
Memory: 1GB Alienware® Dual Channel Low-Latency DDR PC-3200 at 400MHz - 2 x 512MB
Graphics Processor: ATI RADEONâ„¢ X600 XT PCI Express 128MB DDR w/Digital and TV Out
Video Optimizer: AlienAdrenaline: Video Performance Optimizer
Video Cooling: AlienIceâ„¢ 2.0 Video Cooling System - Fusion Red
System Drive: High Performance - Serial ATA - 160GB Serial ATA 7,200 RPM w/8MB Cache
Optical Drive One: NEC® ND-3520 16x Dual Layer DVD±R/W Drive
Blank Media: Verbatim DataLifePlus CD-R 700 MB 52x Speed 50-Disc Spindle
Removable Storage : 3.5" 1.44 MB Floppy Disk Drive - Black
Sound Card: Creative Sound Blaster® Audigy® 2 ZS High Definition 7.1 Surround Firewire (IEEE® 1394)
Network Connection: Integrated High Performance Gigabit Ethernet
Modem: 56K V.92 PCI Modem
Display One: BenQ FP731 Black 17" LCD Monitor
Display Two: No Monitor
Speakers: Creative Inspire® T5400 5.1 74-Watt Speakers
Keyboard: Microsoft® Basic Keyboard Black
Mouse: Microsoft® Basic Optical Mouse Black
Web Cameras: Logitech® QuickCam Pro 4000
Desktop Enhancements: Exclusive AlienGUIse Theme Manager
AlienInspection: AlienInspection - Exclusive Integration and Inspection - $99.99 Value - FREE!

John121

Yellow Belt
Look at youre burning speed! You burn at 16x man!!! You know what, Im gonna have to pay you to burn me some cd's and you got dsl.. I got dialup :( you can make some mula next yr burnin cds.

MadGangsta

Yellow Belt
John121 said:
Look at youre burning speed! You burn at 16x man!!! You know what, Im gonna have to pay you to burn me some cd's and you got dsl.. I got dialup :( you can make some mula next yr burnin cds.
Yeah man RR (road runner) rocks the world, while Dialup DLs at what 7 kb/s RR goes at 250kb/s!!!!!!!!!!!! I get songs in less than a minute

John121

Yellow Belt
Okay Can you make me an all rap mix when you get your pc. I will give you.. How ever much you want. whats the wager ?

MadGangsta

Yellow Belt
Hmm, I'm gonna say $3.00 for you and maybe $5.00 for every other cd to anyone else, just coz youre my friend :D. also I may try burnin DVDs for maybe $10 or $8

Status
Not open for further replies.