Best Programming Lang

Status
Not open for further replies.

John121

Yellow Belt
What do you think is the best programming language? I say HTML is. Its a basic lang and it provides all that I need. So what do you think is the best? ;)

O

ovi

hmmm

Sincerlly I cannot say that HTML is a programming language.
Hypertext Markup Language is a formatting language used for documents on the World Wide Web. HTML files are plain text files with formatting Codes that tell browsers such as the Netscape Navigator how to display text, position graphics and form items, and display links to other pages.

Ovi

U

unkas

Cannonballguy said:
For dynamic sites, HTML is just the structure...
PHP or ASP are proper web programming languages...
It's true. I like HTML most, though.

T

Tom

I'd say once you code a page in PHP using server technology, and incoorporate other languages like CSS style sheets, etc. it is the most powerful.

P

pinyo

PHP is the one that've got my vote. May be not the most powerful, but definitely the most powerful one that easy enough for the masses to learn.

M

MassDebation.com

I prefer Delphi myself. Web applications, desktop applications, you name it! ;)
Nice & visual too, and you can build on previous work.

Only thing is, it's better you have your own server if you're going to be debugging though! :eek:

C

clau

I think that PHP is the best programming language for WEB, not only because it's easy to learn but because it can be used on every server, can use almost every kind of database and it's open source.

Clau

Status
Not open for further replies.