Welcome to WebmasterServe!

FREE TO JOIN! Join us now to engage in informative and friendly discussions about Webmastering, SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing, Programming, Graphic Design, Online Jobs and more. What are you waiting for? Ready to join our friendly community? It takes just one minute to register.

Dismiss Notice

Join WebmasterServe Forums 
Join the discussion! Have a better idea or an opinion? It takes just one minute to register Click Here to Join

Best Real Time Mobile Location Tracker App For Android?

Discussion in 'Gadgets, Mobiles and Technology' started by steve taylor, Feb 20, 2016.

1. steve taylor

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +25 / -0
    My friend buy a new android mobile phone and he install various software.
    But he asked me best real time mobile phone location tracker application for android.
    I suggest True caller and he is install true caller but he not satisfied so please suggest me Which application is best for mobile location real time tracker.

2. skylimit

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +46 / -0
  3. Zirkon Kalti

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +120 / -0
    I recommend Way GPS phone tracking app. It allows you to track all the phones of your friends and family members in a single account. You can use this app to view their movements in the past 6 months. It operates silently in the background when your phone is on.

4. bharath

Staff Member Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +54 / -0
    There is no such App or a script to track the exact location, I tried few months back to find a person mobile location and it won't show exact place. If you want such things try to assist police as they can help you.

As for others do you think anyone allow to view their location, is it safety for people doing such things or does network service providers allow?