Best SEO Tip for Improved Web Traffic
The talent of SEO is to discover what people seek for and creating the perfect matches rather than marketing their own. It’s pull vs. push. Google only cares about your content in as much as it satisfies the user’s search query.
Google’s Keyword Planner, is the best available keyword tool available. Creating exact matching content is a very tough work. This whole process relies on increasing the PageRank of your content.
Certain factors to be given importance:
- Page matches the searcher’s intent: In other words, the page has a high probability of being what the user is actually looking for.
- Search engine results clickstream data: This may include measuring the search results that users actually click, as well as the pogo-sticking effect.
- Task completion: The user is able to complete the task they set out to do. In other words, their questions have been completely answered.
- Identify your low-to-mid performing pages
Google Search Console or Bing Webmaster platforms can be used for data.
- Discover mismatches between user intent and content
- Optimizing for user intent
- Title tag
- Meta description
- Page title and headers
- Body text
- Call to action.
- Improving task completion
- Submit for reindexing
- Measure results, tweak, and repeat
- Rankings, or overall impressions
- Clicks and click-through rate
- Engagement metrics, including bounce rate, time on site, and conversions