Help Me/Question Best way to get link partners

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hafsoh

Yellow Belt
Can anyone send a way of getting quality related link partners, I am tired of sending e mails for link exchange to related websites. I just want to know what would be the best way to get quality link exchange leads.

So guys do you exchange links? what are the best ways to get good related links.

Thanks in advance.

Evgeniy

Yellow Belt
Exchanging links is a great way to get more backlinks. Personal for me I think there is no the best way to getting good related links. You can send an emails to related websites or looking for a link parners on different forums. Sometimes the first way is better and sometimes the second and sometimes some other.

upbiz123

Yellow Belt
Most times those webmasters receive so much SPAM that they do not want to be contacted except from persons they know. The best way is to network with other slots sites that you know and see if they know them personally and get a referral. You could also check the Whois information.

Evgeniy

Yellow Belt
Personal for me it's very easy to see if the letter looks like spam. If you want to exchange links to will need to meet other webmasters that you don't know.

Mark T

Yellow Belt
Can anyone send a way of getting quality related link partners, I am tired of sending e mails for link exchange to related websites. I just want to know what would be the best way to get quality link exchange leads.

So guys do you exchange links? what are the best ways to get good related links.

Thanks in advance.

I can share you 1 good business website where you can get partner links on their homepage. Just look for BUSINESSADVICEFORUMS (can't post live link yet)
They have a section for auctions and they have what they call "BAF cash" where in it is used for a bit of business transactions within the forum only and you get to earned it everytime you post quality content/ideas/post in the forum. You can win either cash or a partner link on their forum by winning on their auctions, etc. It is simple a good forum to be with (and should take care of your profile as well)

Regards,
Mark T.

eShockStock

White Belt
Be better

It's very hard on begining nobody wont to exchange with Your site if your page rank is "0 and if Your track position is low . It does not matter how many emails will you sent to other webmasters if your reputation is low. Firstly you should use some automatic link exchange I can suggest you linkmarket.com and start exchange with all similar sites even if their PR is "0 I mean that You will be growing together with your link partners.I have strarted my links building and actually up this moment I receive private request , not from automatic system linkx exchange it saves my time for build links . I mean that better is be interesting to link exchanmge than interested to link exchange...

Evgeniy

Yellow Belt
From my experience I can say that automatic link exchange isn't a good way of website promotion. On the first stage of website promotion better to get more trust from Google, publish unque content. And after some period you can make a link exchange. I think you it's not a main problem that not everyone want to exchange links with pr0 website. There are many websites that have pr0 too. So you can make link exchange with similar website. Or you can try 3 way link exchange.

Matt@HDMA

White Belt
Try and look at your related niches then start following them on Twitter or Facebook then eventually ask them once a little water has gone under the bridge...

Evgeniy

Yellow Belt
Matt@HDMA I don't think that this method is good. If such sites don't want to exchange links they will not do it even if you will following them.

Matt@HDMA

White Belt
Evgeniy I understand your point, I just think some people may be more inclined to say yes if you strike up a rapport with them.

Evgeniy

Yellow Belt
Maybe your method Matt is good. There is no best way to get link partner and anyone can use best technic for him.

Mark T

Yellow Belt
If you have a credible name or business name, you can try finding for blogs or sites where they allow guest posting. From there on you can actually build more reputation and possible links for your site through profile creation and effective traffic driven to your site via contents.

Status
Not open for further replies.