Welcome to WebmasterServe!

FREE TO JOIN! Join us now to engage in informative and friendly discussions about Webmastering, SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing, Programming, Graphic Design, Online Jobs and more. What are you waiting for? Ready to join our friendly community? It takes just one minute to register.

Dismiss Notice

Join WebmasterServe Forums 
Join the discussion! Have a better idea or an opinion? It takes just one minute to register Click Here to Join

My Suggestion Black Hat Seo Vs White Hat Seo

Discussion in 'Blackhat SEO' started by selvaa, Jan 15, 2016.

1. Jenifer1420

White Belt

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Wow! Nice post. I am very glad for your informative post. Thank you so much.

2. arindam

White Belt

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    White hat SEO is the key to effective search engine optimization. Hidden content includes white text full of keywords on a white background.
    Another black hat SEO method is using comment tags to hide keywords. This idea behind link farming is that you exchange links with other websites to boost your site's rank in search results. Black Hat SEO refers to the use of aggressive SEO strategies, techniques and tactics that focus only on search engines and not a human audience, and usually does not obey search engines rules.

3. dona harrop

White Belt

Ratings:
    +4 / -0
  4. Blogi

Blogi New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Yes i agree, as an SEO Expert we should know both side. white hat and black hat. i run hindi blog which is totally white hat seo applied .

5. Kristen Brown

White Belt

Ratings:
    +1 / -0
    Here is the best post for "Black Hat Seo Vs White Hat Seo", Actually, I have intension to know about, yes I got my answer. Understand that Black Hat SEO is very bad for website health, But as a expert earned staffing money in a short time. Yet, I also intension to the proper work. I choice white SEO for become my future.

Thanks for share this.

6. clairedivas

White Belt

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    white hat seo is good for google ranking and long time result for search engine. i like to use white hat seo in my website ranking.

7. rajdeep7830

White Belt

Ratings:
    +1 / -0
    White Hat goes after the Google Webmaster Guidelines. They follow the rules and regulations of search engines which is a very important aspect in terms of website optimization.

In search engine optimization (SEO) terminology, Black Hat SEO refers to the use of aggressive SEO strategies, techniques and tactics that focus only on search engines and not a human audience, and usually does not obey search engines rules. Some examples of Black Hat SEO techniques include keyword stuffing, invisible text, cloaking and doorway pages etc…..

8. Jenifer1420

White Belt

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Black hat SEO refers to technique and strategy used to get advanced search rankings, and breaking search engine rules.
    White hat SEO refers to the use of techniques and strategies that target a creature audience opposed to a search engine.

9. Monica Chortle

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +4 / -0
    I think white hat SEO is a good ranking way and black hat is a wrong way.