Help Me/Question Blog Inspiration

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hafsoh

Yellow Belt
Where do you get your Inspiration from when you write or update your Blog?
Do you get inspiration from an idea off hand, or probably from something you have read or researched on.

sydneymatt

White Belt
I am usually referring to an article or blog post. That's why I read Google News every day, to get heaps of ideas.

bhushna

Yellow Belt
I try reading other blogs or site to take the idea of what is happening then i sit on word for few mins and start typing what i had just read and then finally ask few of my friends to read it and tell me where all i can few more points then upload it on my site.

TVDinner

Yellow Belt
I read other blogs, a lot of online news, and watch the TV news and stories. I also incorporate a lot of my own personal experiences into my articles on my blogs.

Blackleo

White Belt
Well it all depends on what the subject of a blog is you know? Who is posting it and where and all that. If i had to post any blog it would be on .... hmm ... idk .. lol

luciandronache

Yellow Belt
The Inspiration for an article came to me when I go in town. You always see there something interesting and worth to talk about. That is for some social blogs. For seo blogs, updates and opinions about some seo modifications and sites.

YooHee

Yellow Belt
i got the inspiration on my blog on the korean series that i've watched....

I think a lot of asian will be happy if there's a review on some series on tv :p

Status
Not open for further replies.