Help Me/Question Blog or open forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hafsoh

Yellow Belt
Isn't a blog with a comments feature much like a forum. I know a blog is more of a publication and content is usually controlled by the blog owner.

I am thinking of starting a community site, if it were to be you what will you prefer? A blog with comments (with articles by members) or an open forum?

Luq

Yellow Belt
Blog is like a magazine/News paper and a forum is like a public bulletin board. Which one to start depend on your area of interest, Good luck

ohsuria

Yellow Belt
How about both of them? :)
as far as I know.. vbulletin has blog feature too.. but I never use or see them.. :p
I wonder if it's a good idea to have a blog in a forum.. can anyone kindly advise? :)

aathuls

Yellow Belt
Blogs generally represent the personality of the author or the Web site.open forum is public. Both are good.

kingdom

White Belt
Blog is a website which contains entries of commentary, descriptions of events, or other material such as graphics or video. It is maintained by a individual. Forum is a online discussion site.

-------------------------
King

darkstar_tfd

Yellow Belt
I blog and I also spend time on forums. I find both way of communicating with the readers a good one.

Ask yourself the question differently : Which one is easier to use in internet marketing and communications along ?

R

reivax0004

Blog commenting and Forum posting are both good and great. it will both help you to build a link. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
G

Galaxy Live Support

Choice depends... You can have more control over a Blog. Forum would be an interesting place if you like more public contribution

Status
Not open for further replies.