Tutorial Blogger Or Wordpress?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TeamPlayer

Yellow Belt
Which blog do you use, and why?

The best known scripts are with Wordpress and Google's Blogger.

I use Blogger, since I wouldn't consider myself a serious blogger. But, I'm pretty sure that for the 'professional' look Wordpress is superior for those who prefer something which has a good look to it.

E

edyst3

I prefer using wordpress. It's user friendly, many free themes, and we can customize the theme or other file as we need it, many plugins.

odls

Yellow Belt
I just go for the free one at blogger. It's so easy to edit stuff through their template.

camp185

Yellow Belt
WP for me....especially if you have tried version 2.7. It's beta right now, but way better than 2.6

deluxdon

Yellow Belt
I always prefer to go with WP with self hosting domain for myself. You can get lot of features in it.

DON.

E

ericstan

I love word press for its simplicity and wide availability of support!
It is also very customizable !

yoedi

White Belt
WP is so good. It is supported many useful plug ins which make our blog be better than using blogger.

O

oddstake

it depends on user friendly and easy to update and used blog you used Blogger and wordpress if its more on business type blog simply wordpress can be used and has a lot of useful plugins and large number of community which really fits for business!

YooHee

Yellow Belt
i advise to use both....

create an account and post some articles on your blogs :D

i think both are good blogging site (just my opinion :D)

M

mary2008

I love wordpress.It is supported many useful plug ins. I put adsense and adbrit ads in it .

gmchun83

White Belt
Wordpress is best and provide a lot of plugin if your install wordpress at your own server.But blogger have very nice SEO at google.......

Status
Not open for further replies.