Neutral Bluehost vs hostgator?

Status
Not open for further replies.

titly555

Yellow Belt
I want to share with my friends Top web hosting site. Those are ipage, justhost, Godaddy, bluehost, fatcow, inmotion, Greengeeks,Host Gator. Personally says I depend on Godaddy and Host Gator, but I can suggest you for hosting Host Gator, because its services are very good.

VPSblast

White Belt
The old adage, "you get what you pay for", seems most appropriate in their case, and I would rather pay that few extra dollars for their reliability and competence than to find my sites down for long periods at a stretch, costing me more money than the few bucks I can save in hosting fees.

Benassy80

White Belt
Both companies are great. What I like about Hostgator is that the quality of technical support and hosting is personally controlled by the owner of the company.

As for Bluehost, they provide anytime moneyback guarantee and recommended for wordpress blogs personally by WordPress company.

JohnyHit

Yellow Belt
Among Bluehost and HostGator, I would choose HostGator.
But there are many other providers which have all features of HostGator and there prices are also less than HostGator's. Like eleven2 and webhostingbuzz etc

prakeshkr

White Belt
Blue-Host and Host Gator are two best and most recommended web hosting because of their performances. Both Host Gator and BlueHost provide 99.9% up time guarantee. Host Gator sites are hosted in Dual Xeon servers at Dallas. top-of-the-line Dual Xeon in their data centers at Dallas. The data centers are well equipped and connects to 10 backbone providers.

Both are good with great support, I prefer you to use BlueHost as they are slightly expensive but more powerful hosting and features.

NodePacket

Yellow Belt
Both companies are great. What I like about Hostgator is that the quality of technical support and hosting is personally controlled by the owner of the company.Both companies are great. What I like about Hostgator is that the quality of technical support and hosting is personally controlled by the owner of the company.

sachin121

White Belt
Both Bluehost and Hostgator are well-developed brand in web hosting industry, who have very huge customer bases and are well-known for the first-class hosting service and award-winning customer support.

Status
Not open for further replies.