botw.org.uk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Webmasterserve

Staff member
Administrator
botw (best if the web) has just launched a UK version of their international directory. It was the idea of four UK editors from botw .org. review price in botw. org . uk is £79.95 for annual listing and £199.95 for one off review fee.

Zoli

Yellow Belt
I think that the listing review fee is a bit overpriced. Particularly in the case of a newly launched catague.

Zoli

Yellow Belt
Temi, yes everybody knows what is the best of the web all about, but their new directory is not aged nor promoted enough for this price I suppose it will be similar to the situation when you pay for something in advance. Of course maybe I 'm wrong.

Webmasterserve

Staff member
Administrator
Well, I think its worth it considering that less reputable directories charge similar prices. There is link to the new directory from the old directory so its a matter of time before PR flows from the old to the new.

loredan

White Belt
Don't think it's overpriced at all. I have submitted once at £79.95 and then they made me a 20% discount for the next submissions. Pretty sweet...

Zoli, bear in mind that BOTW is no longer just a directory...it's an institution if you want, a highly authoritative site in this niche and worth submitting from my point of view...

Status
Not open for further replies.