Bug reports & Feature requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

seo2

Yellow Belt
Tell us about any bugs you found in our application or features you would like to see implemented

deluxdon

Yellow Belt
Hi,

I am getting error when try to open .exe file.

Getting error that 'Application failed to open properly (Oxc0000135)'

How to sort it out ?

DON.

M

miealex

I use Win XP SP 2. I also installed .NET Framework 2.0.

Everything goes smoothly until the problem appears on the submit buttons. All submit buttons in any page that I tried to submit are like "blank", no action taken when I press them.

Oh and btw ... THANK YOU for this product ;)

seo2

Yellow Belt
Hello,

I sent you a message 2 days ago. Basically, I have managed to replicate the kind of error you have: Pages are not loading within application but loading properly when you open in in normal browser.

I have blocked the application when the firewall asked about his and the result was exactly the behavior you mentioned. This was also true when I closed BitDefender or disabled it's firewall. The solution was to put fastIBL in the firewall's allowed list.

Pls. try this and let me know the results.

M

miealex

seo2 do you know what may cause my problem? All submit buttons in any page that I tried to submit when I press them no action is taken. This happened on all directories I tried to submit to.

I use Win XP SP 3. I also installed .NET Framework 2.0. And fastIBL is in the firewall's allowed list added manually by me.

seo2

Yellow Belt
This is something that was reported by some other fastIBL users too. It worked ok until a moment when is starting to behave as you mention. Unfortunately, I still work on discovering what might be the problem. This process is complicated by the fact that I did not managed to replicate this problem on one of my computers so that I can study it properly. Basically, the same app. version and the same db were functioning ok if moved to a different computer.
One solution found so far was to use a different fastIBl version. Do you have the latest version taken from the server? Pls. try this first and let me know if it starts working.

Last edited:
M

miealex

Yes it's the last version. I'll try and move db's and app. itself to another comp. Will see if it acts weird there too ;) Thanks for answering.

Status
Not open for further replies.