Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Buy

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

John121

Yellow Belt
Buy. Dont even try to build your self a computer Jarrod. It will take you years to learn what parts you need and where they go and how to hook them up.. spend the extra.. what? 100-200 bucks? for it manufactured..

MadGangsta

Yellow Belt
John121 said:
Buy. Dont even try to build your self a computer Jarrod. It will take you years to learn what parts you need and where they go and how to hook them up.. spend the extra.. what? 100-200 bucks? for it manufactured..
Yeah, but if anyone on here knows a site or something where you can learn to make a com. PLEASE tell me because I think it's a great way to make money, especially if you get the parts on discount and make a nice profit :D

John121

Yellow Belt
Just buy watching someone put a computer together wont help. Have you seen the inside of one? It looks wack. A maze of wires and boards and you touch one wrong thing.. and your whole pc is screwed.

MadGangsta

Yellow Belt
John121 said:
Just buy watching someone put a computer together wont help. Have you seen the inside of one? It looks wack. A maze of wires and boards and you touch one wrong thing.. and your whole pc is screwed.
No, it ain't that bad, plus I seen a review of a guy that makes his own and he learned by watching another guy

John121

Yellow Belt
Okay you do that and you make me one while you're at it. Borrow about.. say $300 dollars from your parents (you wish) and then make 1.

MadGangsta

Yellow Belt
John121 said:
Okay you do that and you make me one while you're at it. Borrow about.. say $300 dollars from your parents (you wish) and then make 1.
HA ha punk.... Nah when I start making them I'll roll in the dough, Plus you can buy just the covers of towers, so I could make a PC better than alienware and use their cover :)

John121

Yellow Belt
Just take the alienware cover? What about the copyrights?

I see it now. Jarrod in a court room with all the alienware top heads pursicuting you.. $1M dollars sued.

MadGangsta

Yellow Belt
John121 said:
Just take the alienware cover? What about the copyrights?

I see it now. Jarrod in a court room with all the alienware top heads pursicuting you.. $1M dollars sued.
Nah, their covers go on ebay for maybe $100 a pop, plus the ALIENWARE signs and names are taken off

John121

Yellow Belt
Oh.. Well bump the frickin cover if I gotta pay $100 bucks for it. I will let all the stuff be exposed.. Or go buy one from Staples or something LOL ;)

MadGangsta

Yellow Belt
John121 said:
Oh.. Well bump the frickin cover if I gotta pay $100 bucks for it. I will let all the stuff be exposed.. Or go buy one from Staples or something LOL ;)
You know what, exposed would be tight. no no, 133t!! John we should make com.s and design a see-thrugh cover!

John121

Yellow Belt
Lol.. Like I said we do a google search. But Im really not interested in learning until Im in highschool or college. So I can have more of a live help session with my instructor. :cool:

MadGangsta

Yellow Belt
John121 said:
Lol.. Like I said we do a google search. But Im really not interested in learning until Im in highschool or college. So I can have more of a live help session with my instructor. :cool:
Oh now you agree with the Live Help.... Lol. Yeah I would rather focus that in college but this summer I may look into a little bit just to see and build up my knowledge

John121

Yellow Belt
Yea my sisters friend is a Hack3r he is awesome. he does really good he takes computers apart and re builds them. his website is like efm-web.net Mad awesome.

MadGangsta

Yellow Belt
If he's a hacker then maybe his website hacks you, j/k. Anyways we need to start looking in on this so we can have an idea of how it's done.

Status
Not open for further replies.