Welcome to WebmasterServe!

FREE TO JOIN! Join us now to engage in informative and friendly discussions about Webmastering, SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing, Programming, Graphic Design, Online Jobs and more. What are you waiting for? Ready to join our friendly community? It takes just one minute to register.

Dismiss Notice

Join WebmasterServe Forums 
Join the discussion! Have a better idea or an opinion? It takes just one minute to register Click Here to Join

Positive Bullet Viral Traffic

Discussion in 'Review Software Products' started by cheezcarls, Jan 17, 2016.

1. cheezcarls

cheezcarls It's Game Time!
    Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +162 / -0
    [​IMG]

Hello guys!

I am back again for another review of a product that really blown my mind away. I was looking for a passive income stream that can meet my expectations, and this is one of the Wordpress plugin that I really needed for good. I am going to talk about a revolutionized viral Wordpress plugin known as Bullet Viral Traffic. First of all, why is it that I am going to include this in my future arsenal of building my own passive income stream? Is it because of this shiny object syndrome again? Or is this going to be serious this time around? It is something that I am looking for in which I would leverage my Wordpress websites with tons of updated viral content daily.

I have tried other programs in the internet that are quite almost similar like the Bullet Viral Traffic, but I think they're nowhere near the expectations that I have with this software. It is something that I should consider because of its powerful intelligent system. Justin Anderson, the creator and product owner of Bullet Viral Traffic, is one hell of a guy. In other words, he is a total genius in creating this plugin. Anyways, before I am going to give you my own honest review about Bullet Viral Traffic, let me tell you a bit on what this plugin is really all about.

What is Bullet Viral Traffic?

This is a powerful, one-of-a-kind, and out of the box Wordpress plugin that has the ability to turn your Wordpress blog into a viral website in just few minutes. Imagine, just a few minutes of setting this up right? This product was created and launched by no other than Justin Anderson himself. I really don't know about him, but when I saw his sales page and how the plugin works, I was totally blown away. It makes me feel that I really want to grab my hands on this Wordpress plugin, because I can see its full potential. You can start getting visitors right away on the first day of launching your first viral site. You can integrate it with Facebook and Twitter as well, and you may be getting some traffic there too. The Bullet Viral Traffic was equipped with five of the most visited viral sources of all time, especially ViralNova, Upworthy and Buzzfeed.

[​IMG]
    My own thoughts with Bullet Viral Traffic

Let me share to you now my own real thoughts with Justin Anderson's Bullet Viral Traffic. For me, Bullet Viral Traffic has several advantages that I can find compare to the other viral products that I have studied and analyzed. First of all, Bullet Viral Traffic has the capability of inputting viral news coming from top sources like Viralnova and others. Not only that, once the site is totally up and running, it will receive high spikes of traffic coming from your website and social media sites like Facebook and Twitter, respectively.

Best of all, you can setup in as little as three minutes for the websites to go live with no coding necessary. This is also where I was blown away. During their launch for more than a year ago, they have three packages for you to choose from. But right now, there's only one package left which is Agency, and it can be installed up to 100 websites for good. What I really like about this plugin is that it is on autopilot and continues to run even if I log off on my computer or mobile device.

One of my contacts who also testifies that he made money with another Wordpress plugin, told me that he is using this plugin. He has his own blog network, and has hundreds of blogs around him with Bullet Viral Traffic installed. He claimed that he is making an average of at least almost $2,000 in every 10 to 15 days. I have a chat with him on Facebook, and this is where he's making a living and planning to do more. I was blown away with his testimonial which makes me wanna consider buying Bullet Viral Traffic, only if I have enough funds. He claims that he made money with JVZoo and Warriorplus ads advertised all around his blog network.

Conclusion

I would highly recommend Bullet Viral Traffic to all of you guys! In other words, I will rate this as a perfect 5 out of 5! Imagine that you have your own powerful passive income stream and gaining time and financial freedom one day. If that's what you want, Bullet Viral Traffic is the answer.​

2. cortana

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +28 / -0
    Any time I see a sales pitch like this, I already know it's not worth buying.

3. cheezcarls

cheezcarls It's Game Time!
    Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +162 / -0
    So what kind of sales pitch are you expecting for that is worth buying? Are you really an expert in analyzing everything? Just like a famous quote says "Don't judge a book by it's cover", same thing goes to other products. We can't say anything to the product yet, unless we are gonna try it for ourselves. I have tried Bullet Viral Traffic once when my friend gave me access to his dummy blog before (but now it's gone). Yes I was having that mindset that this is just another waste of time, but it's really not. I tried it and it works like a charm. My purpose that time was just to review the Bullet Viral Traffic on my long gone affiliate marketing review blog.