News/ Info Bush Again!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

L-Man

President GW Bush seem to have the ability to get through to the Americans :(
He has been re-elected for a 2nd 4 year term. Are we to expect the spread of the
US troops to the Middle East?
Mark my words the President has some unfinished business with Iran. I believe this is the next nation to be "democratised" by the USA.
The US Dollars has lost its stability since he is the president any prediction of what he might do? Strength and stabilise it or contineu to float it so that more business can move to the US.
What ever it is, I was wrong to think I have seen to last of GW. Congrats Mr. President

G

Guppy

I think your wrong about invading iran..... Although bush may want to go in, the american peopel won't stand for it. The only way is if they attacked the United Staes on their soil.

P

Patrick

temi said:
I think the American people have made their choice, good luck to them.
This is what i would think were it not for the fact that choice affects the rest of us in such a big way.

Guppy: This is how it should be. The politians doing the will of the people, sadly this is not alway the case. The biggest protest ever in England was staged a few years ago about going to war in Iraq and did the government listen..? did they f**k..!

G

Guppy

there is a proper way of doing things aswell. You may also impeach the prez if it gets to bad.....

alexandru

Yellow Belt
Patrick said:
This is what i would think were it not for the fact that choice affects the rest of us in such a big way.

Guppy: This is how it should be. The politians doing the will of the people, sadly this is not alway the case. The biggest protest ever in England was staged a few years ago about going to war in Iraq and did the government listen..? did they f**k..!
Good point Patrick.
So much for the will of people: http://www-scf.usc.edu/~zetlen/sorryeverybody/2.html

For those of you who have seen Fahrenheit 9/11 you know what I mean. For those of you who didn't see it: go and see it! It really worths the time spent to see it.
I don't know about you, but for me, a man who bombs women and children and innocent people... it's nothing but the lowest criminal, definitely not fit to be a president.

Go there http://www.michaelmoore.com/ and tell me all those children injured are just a *minor side effect* of Bush's extraordinary will to give democracy for free to Middle East...

Alex

L

L-Man

Go there http://www.michaelmoore.com/ and tell me all those children injured are just a *minor side effect* of Bush's extraordinary will to give democracy for free to Middle East...

Alex
War, invasion or whatever the name is has never prought peace to any nation. But what I find offensive now is "soldiers" using civilians as shield. I don't like wars more over I am disgusted at "civilian warriors" they are the ones causing the lives of the inocents to be shed. They are just as bad and as guilty. Alex

alexandru

Yellow Belt
L-Man said:
War, invasion or whatever the name is has never prought peace to any nation. But what I find offensive now is "soldiers" using civilians as shield. I don't like wars more over I am disgusted at "civilian warriors" they are the ones causing the lives of the inocents to be shed. They are just as bad and as guilty. Alex
I coudn't tell you of a single war in this world's history that was started to bring peace... can you L-Man? Of course wars don't bring peace, that's beside their purpose's...
Money... OTOH, that's something wars DO bring, and a lot.... Money from industry revitalisation, money from putting your booth on one of the richest countries on earth... Money from death...
I would spit on the face of a man that smiles while saying "in God we trust" while clearly following Satan's way of doing things...

You're disgusted, I'm disgusted, at least half of America is disgusted... and yet one little bush is chopping out the Trees of our world: justice, humanity, kindness, reason and... beauty.

G

Guppy

you can't just go with Fahrenheit 9/11 because michael moore is a far left wing person. He is almost past libral and hitting socializm. So of course he will us cardstacking and other methods to go agianst bush becasue to him bush does everything wrong.

alexandru

Yellow Belt
Guppy said:
you can't just go with Fahrenheit 9/11 because michael moore is a far left wing person. He is almost past libral and hitting socializm. So of course he will us cardstacking and other methods to go agianst bush becasue to him bush does everything wrong.
Of yeah and bombs are killing children and Bush really believes on God.... duh!
Ever chatted with someone from Afganistan to see how things really are there, or from Iraq... ? You might be surprised...
And no, I don't base my affirmations on solely Michael Moore's film. There's a lot to read in this world... William Milton Cooper was I believe the first to tell the world what really lies behind the governments and how they run their bussinesses.... and he made a lot of predictions regarding macroeconomical events that eventually did took place they way he described them long before there was even a sign of them. No, he was not a profet, just a man with enough brain to see the true face of things...
But it was not his books nor Moore's film that made me see who's game is Bush playing...
A man who bombs countries and innocent people whorts nothing but despise in my opinion. To fight an entire country for what a few man alledgedly did? What if in that plane was a british man?? Would you have considered ok for Bush to bomb your country too??
c'mon this is really life... not a TV game... people are *really* dying and they won't get any points for it at the end of the level...
Bush is a death giver and a life taker... Bible says 'You shall not kill'! ANY Bible! of any religion says that! But "the one that trusts in God" seems to be above that... way above that....

You really like Bush?

Webmasterserve

Staff member
Administrator
I will lock this thread, I think this discussion is really not suitable for a webmaster forums, probably better in a politics forum or something like that

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.