Welcome to WebmasterServe!

FREE TO JOIN! Join us now to engage in informative and friendly discussions about Webmastering, SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing, Programming, Graphic Design, Online Jobs and more. What are you waiting for? Ready to join our friendly community? It takes just one minute to register.

Dismiss Notice

Join WebmasterServe Forums 
Join the discussion! Have a better idea or an opinion? It takes just one minute to register Click Here to Join

My 2 Cents Business Should Not Be Specific To Any Particular Age

Discussion in 'Business Ideas and Startups' started by Prasoon Arora, Feb 17, 2016.

1. Prasoon Arora

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +24 / -0
    It is being said that if any business is being established considering any specific age do not results in good revenue as limitations do not comes while establishing business. If any product or business belongings are established with varieties of products available to all have more chances to earn from all and provides a clear image to improve the working for providing better services to its users.

2. steve taylor

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +25 / -0
    when you set up a business age is not big matter. Metter is that how much powerful of your business idea anyone can open up a business but idea is grow up your business very fastly and it is come with business experience .In India A traveling agency ola its CEO only 20 year old and it is very popular and his business is increased day by day and it is cover most of the city in India.

3. dcristo

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +37 / -0
    I disagree with this. Niche marketing targets a certain market. If you try to appeal to everyone, you will probably create a mediocre product, because you are not trying to cater to a particular user.

4. Rahul Kumar Pandey

White Belt

Ratings:
    +3 / -0
    If you have a perfect business idea and you capable to establish business with new invention and innovation then age does not a matter.
    but a certain age human being understands business environments,business strategy,implement something new.
    As i think if you capable to do with
    team work,
    Innovation,
    vision,
    Leadership quality,
    Inspiration and Motivation,
    then you grow up and age does not matter.

5. Pooja Sharma

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +20 / -0
    @dcristo@dcristo :

If any business is open to all, and have the capability to support all in terms of their requirements and market values, business growth would be secured. I have experienced number of brands like amazon, alibaba, snapdeal and more that are being followed by number of others startups. Now the business have to work with the fact, that having more option for all would be the key benefit to lead others.