Buying web hosting - what you should consider first

Status
Not open for further replies.

Webmasterserve

Staff member
Administrator
Checklist before buying a hosting package
When you are shopping for a web hosting company, what are you concerns? what do you look for in a hosting company?
Some people consider the following:

• Uptime.
  • Quality of support server.
  • Support response time.
  • Age of web hosting company, go with established name who will not disappear overnight.
  • Money back guarantee.
  • SLA agreement/guarantee.
  • Feedback from existing customer

hexahost

White Belt
I would like to add a point in your list
1) specialization of the hosting company : Blogs/CMS etc. I know some companies are offering good support for bloggers and some companies for CMS.

Just my two cents.

Multiversum

Banned
Experience
Uptime (preferrably monitored from outside)
Reasonability of prices
NO overselling
Customer Support
Applications and scripts support.

poison17

Yellow Belt
  • Uptime.
  • Quality of support server.
  • Support response time.
  • Age of web hosting company, go with established name who will not disappear overnight.
  • Money back guarantee.
  • SLA agreement/guarantee.
  • Feedback from existing customer

For me it's important the uptime, support response time, and their reviews (feedbacks) , and also the raport from price / services and limits offered.

Before considering buying, take a couple of days and search for reviews, and for oppinions in webhosting forums, there are 2 or 3 big ones.

Last edited:

BuckBennett

Yellow Belt
Many thinngs should be considered before clients want to purchase web hosting in hosting company. such as the stability of the server , the reasonable price , uptime guarantee and provide backup, disk space and bandwidth. , professional customer service., application and script support and so on . so they just take into all important factors into consideration and sign up good web hosting what they love.

Status
Not open for further replies.