BWDP is here

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BWDP

Hello everyone, call me BWDP and I'll call you what u want me to in return. Otherwise just call me Dan.

I'm from Birmingham (UK) and I'm the webmaster of BWDP (Birmingham Web Development Partnership). I found this site after seeing that it had been submitted to a directory that I also submitted to, and checked it's PR, and thought - OK, I'll join.

Now what y'all gonna teach me up in here :)

B

BWDP

cheers Temi. I'm sure I've seen you around before. Maybe on UK Webmaster World? :)

B

BWDP

Yep, Temi, I'm from Brum... and I've sent a little business proposal to your Call Print friends.

That's what partnership is all about huh?

Another idea: If you could create a seperate section for Birmingham in your Haabaa Directory or another, then I could give them premium listings in Birmingham Directory (as an added incentive for them to sign up with you). It would also help me to get content for my directory during it's early days. Let me know if you're interested. My directory's still under construction.

BTW there's something wrong with the configuration of smileys in this forum :eek: <-- grr I didn't do that one.

Last edited by a moderator:

Webmasterserve

Staff member
Administrator
Dan,
I will send you a PM to propose how we can help each other sites, I will certainly like to arrange some sort of partnership with you.

I will ask the webmaster to look into the smilley issue, the software is really due for upgrade
Temi

Status
Not open for further replies.