Welcome to WebmasterServe!

FREE TO JOIN! Join us now to engage in informative and friendly discussions about Webmastering, SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing, Programming, Graphic Design, Online Jobs and more. What are you waiting for? Ready to join our friendly community? It takes just one minute to register.

Dismiss Notice

Join WebmasterServe Forums 
Join the discussion! Have a better idea or an opinion? It takes just one minute to register Click Here to Join

Help Me/Question Can Anyone Tell Me What Are The Best Hosts For Hosting Php 7 Based Websites?

Discussion in 'PHP Programming' started by masterarts, Mar 14, 2016.

1. masterarts

masterarts New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    I have read a lot that PHP 7 outperforms the previous versions of PHP. I am thinking of moving all my websites to PHP 7 so that my sites enjoy a better loading speeds.

2. Manish Mishra

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +159 / -0
    I understand your situation. I believe if you don't want to wear an old outfit get an extra advance and rapid server from siteground or godaddy. Both are having a lot of happy customers and the prices are also good comparing to the market.

3. Redictive

Redictive New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Yes, you've read correctly. PHP 7 is much faster than previous versions.
    A week ago, I was also searching the same.
    There are lots of hosting that provide PHP7 hosting.
    I've found many hosting providers provide benchmark of php 7 on their hosting.
    Few of them can be found below. You can read their blog.

Cloudways
    Zend
    Kinsta

I'm with Cloudways since Nov 2015, found it very optimized, 1 click application installations and they've integrated advance cached technologies like NGNIX, Varnish and Memcached to boost page load performance.

Hope, my research would be helpful to you.