Can bing beat google?

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnhardy009

White Belt
Hi members !
Bing search engine is also becoming popular day by day .Bing has been issue some new tricks to do work .I think Bing can beat google in future .What about you think .??

sufalamtech

White Belt
Hello everyone,I don't think that Bing can beat Google. Bing is too weak to defeat Google. Google is most powerful search engine.

zestylemon

Yellow Belt
Google's one of the big boys when it comes to search but we shouldn't put all our eggs in one basket when it comes to SEO & "I want to be on the front page of Google". A recent study on Mashable.com shows Bing has recently nabbed 30% (that's an increase) of the search market in the US. That could increase even more as Bing rolls out new features / updates over the coming weeks & months.

Evgeniy

Yellow Belt
Maybe sometimes Bing will beat Google when they will have search better than Google. But nowadays it is impossible. Today Google have take over 60% of all search queries when Bing only 15%.

Evgeniy

Yellow Belt
By the way Microsoft wants to sell Bing to Facebook. Because microsoft has consistently lost money on Bing. :)

zestylemon

Yellow Belt
Last week, Bing began the initial phase of rolling out a major redesign, in fact the “most significant” redesign in its three-year history. Today, the wait is over. This afternoon, Bing officially turned on its new design, and has made it available for everyone in the US.

The new Bing is now integrates search and people in our social networks through a dedicated social sidebar.

chandanthaver

Yellow Belt
According to my point of view bing does not beat the Google because Google search engine uses much more but bing is not that why the reason bing can not beat Google at least in India.

Status
Not open for further replies.