Welcome to WebmasterServe!

FREE TO JOIN! Join us now to engage in informative and friendly discussions about Webmastering, SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing, Programming, Graphic Design, Online Jobs and more. What are you waiting for? Ready to join our friendly community? It takes just one minute to register.

Dismiss Notice

Join WebmasterServe Forums 
Join the discussion! Have a better idea or an opinion? It takes just one minute to register Click Here to Join

Help Me/Question Can I Get Google Adsense Account Through My Banla Blog?

Discussion in 'Google Adsense' started by Asifur Rahman Rakib, Feb 13, 2016.

1. Asifur Rahman Rakib

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +109 / -0
    Hi Dear WMS friend,
    I want to create a blog on my language .I am Bangladeshi.I am very interested creating a blog site on our Bangla language .But I want to know .Can I get Google adsense account?

2. Zirkon Kalti

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +120 / -0
  3. steve taylor

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +25 / -0
    You can create your blog in two language like Bangladeshi language and English language. If you which support both languages then you are able to register them google ad sense and you can make money by ad. If you want to create your blog in Bangladeshi language only then you are not able to register your blog with google ad sense.

4. Swati Mishra

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +105 / -0
    the best way to get an approved Adsense account is to wait for 3 months or more. Add as many useful and original content you can, have a simple yet genuine and cool template and then apply for your piece of Adsense account. I assure you will not be discarded.

5. bharath

Staff Member Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +54 / -0
    Concentrate on English language blog as it makes more amount than from your Bangla advertisers. It is a local language so try to check if there are any local ad publishing networks from your country. You won't be making high CPC from Adsense as Bangladesh advertisers must be in low competition.

6. niranjan kumar

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +13 / -0
    Due to lake of country wise viewers and other google policy, currently there are no any option in google adsence for only Bangladesh language. if you want to make you website in international language you are able to make some money through google adsence.