Welcome to WebmasterServe!

FREE TO JOIN! Join us now to engage in informative and friendly discussions about Webmastering, SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing, Programming, Graphic Design, Online Jobs and more. What are you waiting for? Ready to join our friendly community? It takes just one minute to register.

Dismiss Notice

Join WebmasterServe Forums 
Join the discussion! Have a better idea or an opinion? It takes just one minute to register Click Here to Join

Help Me/Question Can I Use My Google Adsense Ads On My Friend's Website?

Discussion in 'Google Adsense' started by Doominic anderson, Feb 22, 2016.

1. Doominic anderson

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +21 / -0
    We all know that google adsense is a medium to earn good amount through displaying the ads on our website provided by adsense.
    Can i use google adsense ads on my friend's website,is it allowed by adsense or my google adsense account will be banned if i use it?

2. justiinn

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +28 / -0
    google adsense is a good way to earn money by simple putting ads on your website.
    you can use that on your friend's website if you know your id and password but t.his will be the loss of your friend as he/she wont earn money.all the money will came into your account.
    but if you are loyal then you can give that money to him/her by meeting personally.

3. steve taylor

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +25 / -0
    Yes, you can use your google ad sense account for your friend website . Google ad sense provide flexibility to manage more no of channels website with single ad sense account. But your friend are not able to receive money in own account , Because google credit the money in your account . Also your friend not able to manage google ad sense account.

#3 steve taylor, Feb 24, 2016 at 1:21 AM
    Last edited: Feb 24, 2016
  4. bharath

Staff Member Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +54 / -0
    Yes, you can use your Adsense on your friend website, but first add his site under your account. Make sure to check that your friend Adsense account shouldn't get banned or his site too.
    P.s This should be only for temporary as so many complained in he past with revenue sharing sites too.

5. Swati Mishra

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +105 / -0
    As long as you are able to proof the ownership by inserting the codes, you can use your Adsense to whichever websites you want to put your ads on. It is all about confirming the ownership once. It is not an easy job your friend need to put some codes in his/her website before you go apply.

6. yatiken

White Belt

Ratings:
    +1 / -0
    Yes of-course you can if they allow you, this best thinking simply go without any hesitation.

7. Zirkon Kalti

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +120 / -0
    I know that Google only allow one Adsense account per household so that means that if one of the family member got approved for Adsense, another family member won't be qualified unless he moved to a different address. You can share Adsense code with your friend and identify the ad by using channels so that you know how many clicks are from your friend's site.

8. RADHESHYAM GUPTA

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +20 / -0
    Yes you can use your google ad sense ads on your but if you have authorization of your friend website and Google ad sense allow to add more than one website in his account.
    only add some code in your friend website.

9. niranjan kumar

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +13 / -0
    There are no problem when you are adding your friend website in your google adsence account. there are no any problem or criteria that ban your account due to you are trying to add your friend website.
    i also add my friend website in my google adsence account.

10. VIVEK KUMAR

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +2 / -0
    First thing is Website must follow the google adsense criteria for ad publishing. If your friend website follow the such google adsense rules then you can register your friend website with your google adsense account. It does not matter who is the owner of the google adsense account.