Help Me/Question Can I Use Rewriting Articles In My Blog Sites?

steve taylor

White Belt
Absolutely you can use article / content rewriting for Blog sites .I suggest you some procedure for content rewriting :-
First copy the article you wish to rewrite and paste them onto microsoft office word . Then now right click on each word and word you wish to change and change word by synonyms words.
Now last step , You should check your article is unique or not for these follow these steps :
Go for smallseotools online here text editor is open then paste your article and then check for uniqueness.​

Zirkon Kalti

Content Writer
Yes, you can use rewritten articles for your blog. Just make sure it is not completely the same as the article on the original site so that the site owner don't get suspicious.

masterbusiness

Content Writer
Yes, you can use rewritten articles, just make sure that you have at least paraphrased the sentence so it retains the thought but changed the structure. Also, one of the disadvantage of replacing words with synonyms is that some words may not be as fit as the original one so sometimes, the thought of your sentence completely changes.

Pooja Sharma

Rewriting the articles is not a good practice and do not have good impact on readers, as they somewhere are getting the same words that they have already gone through. If articles are written is a way that the words looks more fresh and are providing more knowledge with valid credentials, your articles would be more preferred.

Webdog

I don't prefer rewriting articles. I have always wanted to know about what I write. I can not rewrite article instead of getting the points to compare them with mine before I can write about what I know. The negative side of it is, you present another person's view, not yours. You have to take your time to research before you can get a unique article that suits your site.

bharath

If you are using such type then it would comes under blackhat system, later your site get banned from search engines.
Some times it may work, but still the quality content goes to the inventor, who has written without any tools.
My suggestion is stay away from such things in life and you will be making good amount by learning new methods instead of blackhat system.

Doominic anderson

White Belt
Article rewriting is not working all the time and its not a good idea,it also comes under blackhat techniques.
As much time you will give to rewrite an article,i suggest you to deep study about the topic on which you have to write and after that write an article in your way.
If you study and then write it increases your knowledge as well as your skills to write a good article.

Manish Mishra

Content Writer
As long as the content is unique and it is written more naturally keeping in mind it will provide information to your readers, you can use rewritten articles. Many a times, we are not familiar with one topic, this is the case when we take a few articles and rewrite them so it looks more valuable to our readers.

Prasoon Arora

White Belt
Yes you may choose article rewriting for your blog but I would not suggest you to prefer rewriting an articles.Your article rewriting shows the incapability of your skills not to be utilized properly. It is understood that no one can keep writing the articles fresh everytime but this is the only reason why some business succeed as they are capable of providing the best with their own creativity and avoid repeating their mistakes everytime with new products

Manish Mishra

Content Writer
Rewriting the articles is not a good practice and do not have good impact on readers, as they somewhere are getting the same words that they have already gone through. If articles are written is a way that the words looks more fresh and are providing more knowledge with valid credentials, your articles would be more preferred.
We are completely depend on the writers to upload articles on our websites. I bet neither you are expecting them to be as intelligent that can covers all niche. If you ask any writer they will tell you they research a few articles and just concluded the one that been sent to you.

If a writer who is expert of health niche asked to write about "mesothelioma" if he has not ware of it he will simply Google and rewrite an article that seems you unique and informative but the fact is it was re-written before were sent to you.

sunshine

Blue Belt
@Asifur Rahman Rakib Sure you can re-write articles In you Blog Sites. No issues.............But take care, get idea from your source article and write in your own words by make changing in the phrases in such a manner that it should be easily qualify"copyscape passed" .

niranjan kumar

White Belt
Yes,
you can use rewrite article in your blog, there are no issue. In chip seo projects article are written for blogs through article rewriter. But you need to make sure in you rewrited article is good and easy to understand or their content and grammar is good. make these thing sure and post in your blog.