Help Me/Question Can one really make money from adsense

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luq

Yellow Belt
I am about to list two of my site on Google adsense, but wondering if you can really make money from it.

Does this require alot of work...and what are the tricks of the trade?

TeamPlayer

Yellow Belt
I don't think there's as much to be made from Adsense as there once was for some reason.

Tricks of the trade seem to include using the same colour of ad as the background of the site, placing them in the optimum positions (generally above the fold), the right size of advert and a few other things.

I like Google's tutorial which they give to help webmasters optimze their sites with Adsense.

tony

Yellow Belt
You don't necessarily need lots of traffic, some niches are high paying. e.g. finance, insurance etc. I had my best day ever yesterday, but i think that is due to the exchange rates : )

Adsense Gold is a good progam, but it is not really necessary now if you use Google stats.

Tony

W

Web Design

AdSense

I don't think there's as much to be made from Adsense as there once was for some reason.

Tricks of the trade seem to include using the same colour of ad as the background of the site, placing them in the optimum positions (generally above the fold), the right size of advert and a few other things.

I like Google's tutorial which they give to help webmasters optimze their sites with Adsense.
I agree 100%. Blending the ads into the site are helpful but the days of big payoffs for mediocre sites using AdSense are over.

tony

Yellow Belt
Totally agree Web Design - quality is very important now. Some of sites that used to do well with lots of duplicate content etc are poor now

Tony

R

rathost

Yes you can make a lot of money from adsense, just find good paying niche ...

O

oddstake

I think that you need enough budget also and has a high quality content for your adsense, there no doubt about it that you can earn money from adsense just considering other factors!

P

Pavan6993

Yes, the money can be great, but if you don't learn how to build a site that attracts targeted traffic then you won't make much from AdSense.

Google.com earns most of its revenue by allowing other website owners to advertise on their search result pages. All this is managed through a program they call AdWords.

mbeshr

White Belt
the secret to success with adsense is with contents
if you have high quality contents in your site you will get more traffic which is your main target

vinmann

White Belt
Adsense is workable

Yes it is possible. Earning online, whether through adsense or selling products, depends on one thing. It is traffic. If you have more traffic more people will click your google ads. It is only the numbers game. The earning of a website depends on the traffic irrespective of the methods of earning.

V

vahiddhm

yes you can make ..but you need to optimise your ads,,its very simple if you have some free time

hoster

Yellow Belt
According to me making money using ad sense is harder. You have to work hard to get revenue from ad sense. Google ad sense is the Google program where you can host pay-per-click ads on your Website. When someone clicks an ad, you earn money. To make money with Google AdSense you need plenty of traffic coming in to your site.

YooHee

Yellow Belt
it's not hard when you have many followers on your blog... or you can make 2 or 3 blogs per google account with different topics.... i think it's not hard to make money with adsense as long as you know how to make people go to your blog.... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.