Can you make everyone happy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

ooen

People have different opinions, and many people have strong opinions, so it's quite difficult to make everyone happy when a discussion gets heated. How do you handle this issue in your forum?

Webmasterserve

Staff member
Administrator
Well, it depends on the nature of the discussion and what turned it to a heated discussion (actually I think heated passionate discussion are good) as long as it does not turn ugly and usually most members of this forum are mature enough to eventually agree to disagree :)

Temi

L

L-Man

ooen said:
People have different opinions, and many people have strong opinions, so it's quite difficult to make everyone happy when a discussion gets heated. How do you handle this issue in your forum?
If you want everyone to agree with you then I'll say you are threading on dangerous grounds. The fact that our situation can make us become narrow
and sometimes short minded calls for opinions at variance from ours to keep
us grounded. Never be afraid to be wrong but be afraid never to try.

Last edited by a moderator:

Webmasterserve

Staff member
Administrator
L-Man said:
If you want everyone to agree with you then I'll say you are threading on dangerous grounds. The fact that our situation can make us become narrow

Whaooo L-Man,
I did not know you are also a philosopher, I only know you as and Internet consultant :)

alexandru

Yellow Belt
L-Man said:
Deep L-Man. :)
Just out of curiosity what's your favourite philosopher?

Alex

L

L-Man

Alex,

I am not a scholar of philosophy as Temi implied but I think I must have read too many easter scholar's books Tibetian, Chinese and places like that some of which
I got from Temi himself long ago.

Now I read just the bible and meditate on the Life of Jesus :)

Status
Not open for further replies.