Welcome to WebmasterServe!

FREE TO JOIN! Join us now to engage in informative and friendly discussions about Webmastering, SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing, Programming, Graphic Design, Online Jobs and more. What are you waiting for? Ready to join our friendly community? It takes just one minute to register.

Dismiss Notice

Join WebmasterServe Forums 
Join the discussion! Have a better idea or an opinion? It takes just one minute to register Click Here to Join

Help Me/Question Can't Get Backlinks From Directory Submission

Discussion in 'General SEO Topics' started by Vairra, Oct 17, 2017.

1. Vairra

Vairra New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    I did the directory submission for my website. But I can't get links from that website past one months?

2. jeffscott

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +8 / -0
    Kindly don't waste your time in directory submission because it has very low or worst no impact at all for your website.

3. RH-Calvin

Red Belt

Ratings:
    +13 / -0
    Directory submission is no more helpful as Google considers these websites are thin sites with very less content. Hence these websites are rarely crawled and indexed today.

4. Zotek

White Belt

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    What other methods you are using for backlinking? If you are relying on only directory submission then you won't get too far. You need to use other SEO methods as well like article submssion, slide sharing, image sharing, classifieds, business listing, forums.

5. neelseowork

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +38 / -0
    there are other ways by which you can increase the backlinks.! Do off page SEO activities to increase the backlinks!

6. Astrorushi

White Belt

Ratings:
    +1 / -0
    Its waste of time to do directories and it is very slow process better you try Profile creation to get backlinks. While you are creating profile creation you need to add the link of your website so you will get backlinks form that site.