The nature of popularity and authority in the online world is definitely different than what we are used to to in the offline world. It’s important for businesses and individuals to understand these trends. For what to measure your online media performance we go to some extent into web site statistics and analysis as per below:
- • Blog visitors
• Social Shares; the number of people who shared the link to your posts via social media
• Subscriptions; RSS
• Interactions; the amount of comments.
• Bounce Rate; if less, the better.
• Time on page; if longer, the better.
• Returning visitors; if the more, the better.
• Amount of websites referring to us; in-bound links.
• Geography; target area.
• Search terms and SEO; the amount of search hits, typical keywords that get search hits.
- For better measurement of your online performance you can use below tools;
• Google Analytics,
• Google Webmaster
• Google Search (for in-bound links)
• Amount of comments (manual comments)